View Profile
Anyone here from Southeast Kansas
Posted : 12 Jan, 2013 11:02 AM

I would love to meet someone in this area

Seuss

View Profile
Warning
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 12:30 PM

Thank You. I have met a lot of guys here, they obviously did not work out. I met a man on a different website. He says he is a christian but thinks its okay to have sx outside of marriage. He is also a deacon of a church that he cleans when he is not at his other job. I have met a lot of men that say they are christians but think its okay to have sx when you are married. I am not sure what is going on with the christian men these days. I know we all are lonely but the bible is plan and clear. It is so easy to allow our emotions and lonliness to get the best of us, and then we end up getting our heart broken.

Seuss

View Profile
how do ya know its time to give up????
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 12:22 PM

I can relate. I have met a lot of guys on this website, but unfornately it never worked out. I hope you meet someone nice here.

Seuss

View Profile
Anyone from southeast Kansas?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 12:20 PM

I would love to meet someone from this area. I just moved here back in May

Seuss

View Profile
Men do you????????
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 02:48 PM

Amen. I love the way you expressed this.

Seuss

View Profile
question
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 02:46 PM

Why do men well want to get friendly but then say they are christians and think its okay to fool around? I am so confused. I wanted to be careful how I worded this.

Seuss

View Profile
Deceit
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 12:35 PM

Why do some men a woman meets on the internet say one thing then change instantly? why all the lies? because they are so lonely? I am so very tired of it. If a man does not want to be with me, tell me right away so I can get out of the relationship. I have been hurt way too much, cant take much more. Why do men use women, use her up then throw her away. At least that is how it feels for me. I apologize to all the decent, honest, genuine, compassionate men out there for what i have shared here.

Seuss

View Profile
I am back
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 12:31 PM

My name is Susan. I am happy to be back

Seuss

View Profile
Hello, From Kansas
Posted : 6 Feb, 2011 07:49 AM

Thank You. I know I must be irritating to some people cause I come and go. But the nice thing is that we all can come back whenever we want. How are you?

Seuss

View Profile
Healing Message
Posted : 5 Feb, 2011 06:56 AM

I can relate to what you shared. There is healing in the presence of the Lord, if only we seek him every day. We sometimes are confused about what he is doing. One too many times, I have felt as if I am being punished for the bad choices i have made in the past but it is done over back there.

I am trying to do better one day at a time. I am divorced twice. I am the kind of person that is willing to stick with it thru thick and thin, but also be there for each other. That is very hard to fine these days. One too many broken hearts, that are not willing to take a chance people that just stay in their comfortable shells where they feel safe. That is not going to help. Anyways, that is all I feel and think about this.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7