Author Thread
eileen808

View Profile
God's perfect timing
Posted : 24 Oct, 2015 07:49 AM

Dear Zairah,

I like the title that you have put up. God's perfect timing. Indeed God has a time for everything. I'll pray that you will be blessed with peace and patience in your journey of finding love. In the process; not let frustration weigh you down.

Like you; I have used to pray for a soul mate bcz I yearn companionship. But growing up; I learnt to pray for God's will to be done and obedience to obey his will even if it is not what we plan for ourselves.

May you have joy and peace knowing that the Lord has plans for you.

eileen808

View Profile
im lost
Posted : 24 Oct, 2015 07:38 AM

One thing I have learnt in life is we always think that we know what we want and God's plan but the truth is we don't know anything. our feelings change so as who we like (or think ) is our match.

It is so hard to have faith and wait on Him when we cannot see what is ahead. Or the fear of not meeting someone like that (that dream guy or girl). But maybe God has someone better or something better. Bigger plans and bigger purpose for you.

Just have to keep believing in Him. We are in safe hands when we put our trust in Him.

eileen808

View Profile
Dating Barriers
Posted : 24 Oct, 2015 07:30 AM

Oh you are still very young. I remember feeling the same way as you do when I was 18. But we must first learn to accept ourselves and love ourselves the way we are before expecting others to accept us.

Pray not for acceptance from others but for peace in your heart knowing that you are perfectly made by God for a purpose. He has wonderful plans for you and He will never abandon you.