Author Thread
Airly

View Profile
36 questions for trusting
Posted : 10 Aug, 2015 02:02 PM

Being a little while on this site I notice that the happy love stories only at promotion page. But when go through forum posts I was sad and surprised to see that most of topics are about broken hearts or failed relationship.

It is not easy to build a relationship when you are far away from one another, and more difficult when you meet via internet, as complete strangers.

Personally for me is very difficult, I simply dont know what to ask and what to say without looks to much closed or to much open :)

By doing some researching I found and collect here some questions which definitely may help for two people( not for each person you write hello, but for one you feel you already like and want serious relationship with) to get to know one another and not just broke ice between, but put a flame of trust.

Answers to those questions make person open up and show their vulnerability zone, which contributes to the convergence

1. Choosing from all the world, who would you have invited for dinner?

2. Would you like to be famous? In what field?

3. Before you make a phone call you ever rehearse that are going to say? Why is that?

4. How do you imagine a perfect day?

5. When the last time you sang with yourself? And for someone else?

6. If you could live to 90 and keep a mind or body of thirty years in the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?

7. Do you fear death?Why so?

8. Name three things in common, that is, about you and your partner.

9. What in your life you do feel most grateful?

10. If you could change anything in the course of your education, what would it be?

11. In just 4 minutes tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow, acquiring quality or ability, what it will be?

13. If God will open for you the one thing about you, about your life, about the future or about something else, what would you like to know?

14. Is there something that you've dreamed of doing for a long time but didnt do? Why do not you do this?

15. What is the greatest achievement of your life?

16. What do you value most in your friends?

17. What is your fondest memory?

18. The worst memory?

19. If you knew that within a year you will die suddenly, would you change anything in your current life? Why is that?

20. What does friendship mean to you?

21. What is the role of love and affection play in your life?

22. On the positive characteristics of the queue name of your partner. A total of five points.

23. How close are your family members? Do you feel that your childhood was happier than most other people?

24. What do you think about your relationship with your mother\father?

25. Make three truthful sentence beginning with "we." For example, "We're both in this room feeling ...".

26. Continue this sentence: "I would like to share with anyone ...".

27. If you were going to be a close friend to your partner, please tell , what you think he\she should know about you.

28. Tell your partner what you like about him\her; Be honest, say what you could not tell a person unfamiliar.

29. Tell your partner unpleasant aspect of your life.

30. When and why did you last cry?

31. Tell your partner about what you already like in him\her.

32. What too seriously, that the jokes about are inappropriate?

33. If you were to die this evening, unable to communicate with anyone, about what unsaid words to someone you're more likely to feel sorry? Why you have not told them this?

34. Your house and all your property on fire. After the rescue of relatives and pets you have time to run into the house again, and save any one thing. What could it be? Why is that?

35. The death of any member of your family have touched you the most? Why is that?

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner how he or she would manage it. Then ask your partner to talk about what he\she thinks about the problem of your choice.

I hope this will be a little help. Any feedbacks are apprecited :)

Be gentle with others feelings and cherish them, if you doubt or not sure, dont play games. remember that God watch over each of us.

"Whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap"

God bless you all .

Airly

View Profile
Long-distance story/advice needed (could go in broken hearts)
Posted : 10 Aug, 2015 08:20 AM

Let me say what I do think. And it is could go and maybe to be useful for everyone, men and women.

As a woman I can say that she never truly loved you, but you generally seems a very kind-hearted and nice lovely person, and this attract .

But I am sure she viewd you as one,not only, of variation in her life, and one of her sponsors.

If you date a woman or man- from other country, i would give a few advices

Communication..

The more the better,best on live camera. Not messages or just videos,but live.

Visiting..

Best if man visiting woman first. Maybe im old feshioned mind etc but i think that is right when man do first steps. If woman dont want you to visite her, or always have some sort of ""problems"" etc- time to beware.

Money...

It is normal for men to support and protect his woman, its what Adam had to do- protect garden and Eve. When Adam failed- we know how it is ended up..

But!!! If you only nicely communicate, and She ASK for money- beware!! Normal woman(and men) never ask for money , she may share her problems with you but will never ask directly. And also- she survived somehow without your help? yes.. so just be careful when see that sight.

When you come to the point that you decide to send money- send as much as you will not feel pity to lost :)

If you come to a stage when you help- you must see what you are helping for- i mean, you will knew what been bought or where it was spent. If not- Beware.

And always remember. To get married for people from different countries always not easy,you must be prepared spend your time and your money for that. If you not ready for that difficult work- search your partner in your area.

p/s my personal opinion is that woman is a very good player.Probably she now in difficult part of her time and you were only keen to send her money.. But if you start now again communicate, you must be very careful.

God bless everyone to be wise :)

Airly

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 29 Jul, 2015 10:54 PM

I've been single mom over 10 years. Divorce is always hard, because child love both pearents.And want them to be together. In this time is very important your relationship with a child. To make sure child dont think its her\his fault, or to think dad\mom love child less.

Make everything possible that other pearent saw child, of course if there were no abuse towards child etc.

Dont be afraid to talk with your child about that. Sure do it smart. And be gentle to the child feelings.Child must not see your histerical or depressed, or lost. Child must be sure you are able to protect him.Be a best friends with your children, be a team, never scare them by yell etc. If you do- say sorry and never do again

Its your responsibility to rase them healthy and happy and self-confident.

Child love you, and will always support, and you must do same with respect.

If child do not listen to you, or do something wrong, believe me, bit tears in your eyes will do more then any yell, because they inside know they do wrong.

And absolutely stupid to deprive your child dinner, or send them to room, or deprive phone etc. Its only will make child feel hurt, and instead to think about his mistake, child will think about how this action hurt his feelings, and they will only do is self-pity, not feeling sorry about they behavour. Communicate with your child as much you can, make them laugh, care and love them, and you will have stron family and much less problems :)