Author Thread
AJnicasios

View Profile
Is there hope here (part 1)
Posted : 30 Oct, 2015 07:22 PM

God bless, never lose hope brothers and sisters except here, lose all your hope because almost nobody talks to you back, I've been on this website for months and the only Inbox messages I get is from the administrator automatic bot message.

I send a hello or a good morning to girls which in their profile have "hello I am talkative" is a lie!! they won't talk back to you unless you are brad pitt.

I have made posts asking for friendship or a christian female partner and there is no hope here, I am starting to believe these are all fake accounts or people with very high standards to talk back to you, if you are in the same situation remember you are not alone you have God with you.

AJnicasios

View Profile
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ hi girls
Posted : 24 Aug, 2015 01:10 PM

oh no the title of the thread became a mess now none of the girls will want to be my friend :'^(

AJnicasios

View Profile
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ hi girls
Posted : 24 Aug, 2015 01:07 PM

any girl wants to be friends?

AJnicasios

View Profile
Tough question for the girls
Posted : 16 Aug, 2015 09:15 PM

my question is can you check out my profile and send me a mail if you are interested in me?

AJnicasios

View Profile
Greetings
Posted : 12 Aug, 2015 06:18 AM

Hello, I'm trying to see if maybe I can find the perfect girl meant to me here, check out my profile if we are not that similar, we can also be friends.

Have a nice day and God bless you.