Author Thread
Brandyccc

View Profile
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 10:07 PM

Okay, girls, I now believe that quality Christian men are not only interested in looks,,but the whole package! I like that!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 12:13 PM

Right!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 09:23 PM

TOTH: I like that answer. I'm thinking, maybe most quality men aren't looking just for beauty queens. But not many men have answered, so I'm not so sure. Ha!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 10:33 PM

Yes, Silver, I hope that changes, and I think it will over time,,,but then ..for some men maybe it doesn't.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 09:49 PM

Silver,,Yes, I think looks matter to most women also, but maybe not as important as they are to men..That's what I am curious about. Ha!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:59 PM

How about what % do looks matter? 20%,,or 90%,,,,etc. (No judgement,,,,but us ladies want to know?) :)

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:00 PM

This opposite question was asked to the ladies...so now let's ask the men. And ladies you can chime in if you want to make comments.

(Not being judgemental here, as I know in general, men are known to be more visual,,and it's all a matter of preference also...but thought it was an interesting question, as to how important are looks to the men..?

Brandyccc

View Profile
Do looks matter for christian women ?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2020 08:38 AM

For me, at my age,,looks are not the most important thing,,however they are about 20% of the total package. One must have someone who they find pleasant to look at...I'm not looking for a hunk or model in my age group,,just as I am no longer a beauty queen..Ha!! The most important thing for me is a Christian man who loves the Lord, as I do, and we could live for Him together.

(And, you are not unattractive, if that's what you're thinking.)

Brandyccc

View Profile
No matter who loves you, always remember...
Posted : 6 Mar, 2020 06:59 AM

That's so true! I like that reminder!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Made Up Fantastic Dating Story - Part 1
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 04:47 PM

And he answered himself, and said "yes I will, because one must love oneself before they can love someone else'!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8