Author Thread
rachel1208

View Profile
Marines
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 03:03 PM

I would love to take a moment to thank all of our men and women serving to make our world a safer place. My children and I have the utmost respect for them and their families. God bless you all for your supreme sacrifice!

My friend is in the Marines and has a son that is 6. I pray daily that he makes it back to see his son. Please say a prayer for my friend too!

rachel1208

View Profile
Marriage is definitely NOT the way for me to go
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 12:02 PM

Thank Ole Cattle. :)

rachel1208

View Profile
Marriage is definitely NOT the way for me to go
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 03:02 PM

I have been married and divorced 3 times now. My first husband (who is the father of my 2 beautiful children) was very neglectful of me and mentally abusive. He always made me feel like I was stupid and useless. So after a 10 year marriage (12 years together total), he filed for a divorce. I didn't think I'd be able to make it, and that's when my 2nd husband stepped in. He took over and "made everything better". We had been married about 4 months when he beat me up one night. I left and didn't look back. My last husband put me on a shelf like a toy, a trophy wife. He only wanted to seek me out when he was down or lonely. After 9 months of living this way with him, I left. I filed for divorce and he wanted a 2nd chance. So I tried to work things out with him and he treated me the same as before, after only 2 weeks of being with him again.

After this, I have decided that marriage is just not something that I am capable of anymore.

Does anyone disagree? Or do you have any uplifting scriptures? My heart has been broken so many times and I've been used and abused. I feel like I am the only person in this world who understands how it feels...

rachel1208

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 01:51 PM

Hello all. My name is Rachel and I have 2 beautiful children. I am here just to see who's out there and if "the one" might be here. I love to cook and I love sushi. God has given me so much and has gotten me through alot of hardships in the past few years. I am grateful to Him to be alive, well and to have my beautiful children as testament to Him.:winksmile: