Author Thread
Michael_TZ

View Profile
LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
Posted : 7 Aug, 2021 02:21 PM

Hello.....I 'm New Here, 38 Years and Looking For A serious woman. Scammers stay away. please inbox me for more info OR whatsapp +255744989240, thanks you.

Michael_TZ

View Profile
LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
Posted : 7 Aug, 2021 02:21 PM

Hello.....I 'm New Here, 38 Years and Looking For A serious woman. Scammers stay away. please inbox me for more info OR whatsapp +255744989240, thanks you.

Michael_TZ

View Profile
where are you? my life, my woman
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:17 PM

Hello, I hope you are all doing fine by the grace of our almighty God, I 'm here to find my other half, my soulmate, the woman who I will build up a family with her. please inbox me if you think we can make this happen together, no playing and no games. I have started this for so long and I hope God will fulfill my dreams. Love you all.

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:16 PM

Hello, I hope you are all doing fine by the grace of our almighty God, I 'm here to find my other half, my soulmate, the woman who I will build up a family with her. please inbox me if you think we can make this happen together, no playing and no games. I have started this for so long and I hope God will fulfill my dreams. Love you all.

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:16 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:15 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:15 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:14 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:14 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Real looking for my woman
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 01:30 AM

Hello, I am looking for a serious woman to call her my wife, the one who I will spend the rest of my life with her, I have been hurt so much, there was a time I was about to quit to love. something in common? please inbox me. or whatsapp +25569244724

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6