Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Jesus Coming Back
Posted : 11 May, 2022 10:43 PM

@Moonlight

Yes, Jesus came back when he said he would but it was in 70 A.D. at the destruction of Jerusalem when the temple was destroyed and the Lord's body is the new temple not made with hands.

Consider these verses:

Matthew 16:28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they >>>>see the Son of man coming<<<< in his kingdom

Old testament about coming in the clouds.

Exodus 12:12

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

Isaiah19:1

The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

Matthew 33

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon >>> this generation.<<<<

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Matthew 37:25

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children

As you can see, beforeJesus was crucified ,the crowd said "His blood be on us and on our children"

He had already warned the pharissees about the coming destruction . He always gives warning and is slow to wrath. It was about a generation later that the temple was destroyed. But the generation did not pass before all was fulfilled.

Please consider these verses:

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Matthew 5:18, KJV

Are we under the law 2,000 plus years later??

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be >>>fulfilled."<<<<<

Matthew 24:34, KJV

What generation? The generation he was addressing.

"Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be >>> fulfilled?"<<<

Mark 13:4, KJV

"For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled . . . Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be >>>> fulfilled."<<<<

Luke 21:22, 32, KJV

"And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be >>>>fulfilled,<<<< >>>>>which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."<<<<

Luke 24:44, KJV

He came back and made his enemies his footstool. Death was swallowed up in victory and the devil has no rule over the grave and is defeated when God condemned sin in the flesh on the cross! Amen!

KJVonly

View Profile
Jesus Coming Back
Posted : 11 May, 2022 06:54 PM

@ Ohio

Yes, I believe we go to heaven when we die. The kingdom is here and we are a part of it right now to help those who are called but not there yet. If people just wait on a rapture , what do they do? get discouraged . Quit trying?

Joshua 1:9

Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation.

KJVonly

View Profile
Jesus Coming Back
Posted : 11 May, 2022 06:49 PM

@ Ohio

Good questions which I will answer as I am to give an account of what I believe.

I once was onboard with the rapture theory since most churches seem to share the accepted consensus that Jesus will return shortly. I even did extensive research into the Jewish Holy feast days to pinpoint what season he would arrive although no one knew the day or hour, I prepared my family despite the eye rolls and laughter from my children, I wrote things down in a notebook about the Pope being the antichrist if I wasn't around so they could understand. Then one day , the Lord knowing that I am zealous for truth no matter how disheartening, brutal or edifying woke me up to there being a misunderstanding of the scriptures .

My Kingdom is not of this world .John 18:36....but I believe it is IN the world.

John 18:36

King James Version

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

John 15

7 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 John 2:15-17

King James Version

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Revelation 21:2 {Please read all of Rev. 21}

“And I John saw the >>holy city,<< new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

Revelation 22

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may ha

ve right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the >>city.<<

15 >>>>>For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.-<<<<<<<<<<

Revelation 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

What about being no more sea?...

Could it be that there will be believers caught up like fish out of the sea of the world?? Isn't the earth and sea part of corruption?

The Lion and lamb will lie together as Revelation proclaims. No more separation?

Is this the New Covenant? New Jerusalem?

Does this appear to be a city in the world but apart from it? I think it does.

Consider this verse on the tree of life since some think the tree to be literal.

Proverbs 3:18

5She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. 16Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. 17Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. 18She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. 19The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. 20By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew. 21My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:

First the natural, then the spiritual

1 Corinthians 15

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John 12:24

But Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 24Truly, truly, I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a seed; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25Whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.…

We are the salt of the earth....

Matt. 5 Verses 13 to 20

[13] Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. [14] Ye are the light of the world. I recently did some research on how salt was used in ancient times. Salt was acquired from the dead sea and it was used as both a fertilizer and a disinfectant. Fertilizer because it has potash which encourages things to grow and as a disinfectant because it inhibits bad bacteria from growing so you can see why we are called the salt of the earth but we have to be IN CONTACT with the dirt (world) for it to be active. I remember hugging a meth addict  here in Colorado that I had never met but who came up to me and my then husband trying to sell us a pendant for money. My husband called him out for being "on the stuff" to which the man admitted he was but last week...My husband, having a kind heart helped him out with money .  We asked if he was a believer in Jesus (only God knows) and I ended up giving him a hug and told him Jesus loves him. He kept staring at me and finally my husband said "Shannon, you talk to him, he is not listening to me" I think it frustrated my husband somewhat and he has allowed his demons to rule and sadly we are no longer together . The divorce paper is next to me as I write .I think that addict felt the presence of Jesus because I know it wasn't me.  I am nothing without Christ. I have had several people , even a security guard outside a nightclub stare at me when my husband was asking for directions . his head turned in my direction away from every one else. I encourage all of you to see everyone in need of a Savior , even those who are the undesirables of the world. The dirty,  the homeless,  the addicts, the ones with demonic infestations expressing mental disorders manifesting as schizophrenia , epilepsy and the like.

..Mark 5:6-13King James Version6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and >>>worshipped him<<<,7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.*

**Notice he still had free will to worship Jesus even with a legion of demons .

Matthew 17:14-20 ESV  ( this version for clarification)And when they came to the crowd, a man came up to him and, kneeling before him, said, “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and he suffers terribly. For often he falls into the fire, and often into the water. And I brought him to your disciples, and they could not heal him.” And Jesus answered, “O faithless and twisted generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him here to me.” And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and the boy was healed instantly. ...

There are many spirits and we are told to test them.

One of the main doorways to demons is fear. I say this because the media especially fearmongers the masses with negative news. But Jesus says :

2 Timothy 1:7

New King James Version

7 For God has not given us a >>spirit of fear,<<< but of power and of love and of a >>>>sound mind.<<<<

As for me I am like a tumbleweeds that I see rolling from place to place . Where will the salt of the earth go next.? That is up for God to decide but I appear to be headed back to my home town... to the beginning..

KJVonly

View Profile
Jesus Coming Back
Posted : 10 May, 2022 06:24 PM

John 12

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.

30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

31>>>>>>> Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.<<<<<<<<

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth

1 Corinthians 15:24

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

Jesus already came back and fullfilled prophecy and the law.

KJVonly

View Profile
Donation vampires during pandemic
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 09:50 PM

I guess I am in the loop again, freaky!!! I logged out and went to You tube one last time before bed and I see that Trump addressed America about using plasma for corona treatment??

From You Tube: On the eve of the Republican National Convention, President Trump announced a temporary emergency use authorization to give convalescent plasma from recovered coronavirus patients to those currently battling the virus. This comes as the Washington Post and NBC News obtained secret recordings of Trump’s sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, criticizing the president.

My opinion: No thanks.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 09:39 PM

Another proof that this plandemic is hogwash.

IF people were REALLY concerned with the boogeyman plague, they wouldn't allow protests , period!

And they let college kids back in school, only to shut down their parties on campus. Duh....now they can be the town crier and say, "Cases are rising!!"

Do you know if you type in ANY 3 random numbers and then type "new cases" in Google, that it will show up as so many new covid cases!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 09:32 PM

Eye opening documentary on blood donation centers. Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16EL-ZexH5A

It is suggested that people only donate blood once a month, yet people are going in 2 times a week. As this documentary reveals, "Today, checks are considered effective at least as far as known risks are concerned but if there was a >>>new virus<<<slipping through , it could spread more quickly due to globalization"

SOOOO....my guess is that they allow blood donations to prosper because its big business. (USA blood is shipped to Switzerland.) despite concerns of new viruses. They cannot guarantee pathogen free blood, even a strange mad cow disease protein! Some of the poor are so dependent on blood donation centers that they go more than recommended and their health suffers. If you read up on what plasma does, it helps with your immune system, so the people are going to vampires who are willing to take their blood and give them so much money for each "donation" and they compromise their health during this pandemic when our immune system is required to function in top condition. SAD, really, really sad. Then you have the others who go their happily so they can get paid and have drug money.

One of the blood centers mentioned in the documentary is CSL. We got a few of them here. Only 20% of the blood they receive is sent to hospitals while the other 80% goes for making medicine for bleeding disorders , immune deficiencies and shock due to blood loss to name a few.

Do you think blood banks should remain open during the Covid -19 plandemic...ahem...pandemic?

KJVonly

View Profile
Public Health Police
Posted : 14 Aug, 2020 06:23 PM

Do you think it's biblical to have questionable vaccines injected into your body by force?

Here is some recent research brought to you by a concerned citizen that you won't find on many of the mainstream news channels.

LOTS to listen to but very informative because Fauci , Gates and Trump have been saying a vaccine is coming so get ready!!

Full Kennedy/Dershowitz debate here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnJi7yLKgE&t=716s

Let's start with a link that reveals a debate between Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Alan Dershowitz. Robert, nephew of the late President, John F. Kennedy is a environmental protection attorney who won an historic case against Monsanto and Round up for $290M.

Alan Dershowitz, a lawyer and legal scholar , an expert in constitutional law and noted advocate for civil liberties. In. Harvard, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history at the age of 28. He has represented various celebrities , most notably as an advisor to the O.J. Simpson case.

I was shocked at Alan's opening personal opinion on vaccines.

Thankfully, Kennedy has swayed him on several valid points which he brings up in this debate on the SAFTEY of vaccines.

Although the Public Health police can , with the state Government mandate, force you into submitting to a vaccine.

The exemptions are noted as in one case in 1905 of a man who was injured from a previous vaccine and didn't want to get another , this time for small pox . He took it to the supreme court and lost the case but had to pay a fine instead.

You DO have a right to refuse a vaccine that will injure of kill you.

Some of the shocking claims are that Fauci used taxpayer money ($500 M) to Moderna . No surprise that the shares went up.

Trump defunded World Health Organization (WHO) and gave it to GAVI ,a Bill Gates Foundation. (Do a little research on his depopulation speeches and see why the Africans are called to refuse his vaccines) Some protestors have signs that read "No to gates poison. We don't want the gates of hell here" Very witty indeed! https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-safrica-vaccine/we-are-not-guinea-pigs-say-south-african-anti-vaccine-protesters-idUSKBN2426RY. Do you know that the so called experts claim that people of color are the most susceptible to the corona virus! No shocker there!!

They want to start vaccines on latino and black people.

The people that they HAVE tested it on apparently are completely healthy with no diseases , non smoker , etc...

Kennedy asks what happens when they give this to the rest of society like joe six pack or people with diseases and disabilities.? If some in the study, (the healthy people ) are sick and hospitalized during the trial, then how much greater the threat to the rest of the population? ...and without a placebo test?

Kennedy brings up shocking claims that some scientists are told to lie about facts. Kennedy also states that since vaccine companies are not liable for any injuries that it causes companies to have no incentive to make it safe!!

However, there are companies that do pay out in court with settlements.

.https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/about/index.html

Trump has noted that he will use the military to deploy the vaccines.

WHAT?? https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-05-14/trump-says-will-mobilize-us-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine

Ron Paul has spoken out on his website about vaccines and told Americans to "Fire Fauci". (Trump's corona advisor) to stop listening to him.

His website is found here: http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

Newsflash: (3 hours ago) Trump enlisted new corona virus task force because of tension between Fauci and the President.

Fauci has looked like an idiot on many occasions ,like with Rep. Jim Jordan. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSCSWVrcCtA

Bottom line for me is when Kennedy said to check the vaccine insert papers. Even the Chicken pox vaccine inserts say to not be around pregnant women ...why?

because when you get the vaccine , you have a LIVE , WEAKENED VIRUS so your body will produce antibodies.

So too will you be if you get a corona vaccine.

HA!!

I will gladly stay in "quarantine" in my home cause I am not getting a vaccine!

A warning from the CDC. Centers for Disease Control: Pregnant women should not get chickenpox vaccine. They should wait to get chickenpox vaccine until after they have given birth. Women should not get pregnant for 1 month after getting chickenpox vaccine.

FDA information : It is rare, but possible, that once you have the vaccine, you could spread the chickenpox virus to others. Whenever possible, try to avoid contact with certain groups of people for up to six weeks after receiving the vaccine. This is because the disease for these groups may be quite serious. These groups include: • people who have a weakened immune system. • pregnant women who have never had chickenpox. • newborn babies whose mothers have never had chickenpox. • newborn babies born at less than 28 weeks of pregnancy.

https://www.fda.gov/media/76909/download

Kennedy's Children Defense website: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw7Nj5BRCZARIsABwxDKKVNpG-Tl5I2cBckomeavXeP6xWIcxxn0xgYuKWWXxxtrlvZQyBLRwaAokIEALw_wcB

KJVonly

View Profile
Essential workers:
Posted : 16 Jun, 2020 11:12 PM

Speaking of movie connections...

Have you been listening to the news the last few weeks about the corona vaccine, Remdesivir?

My husband remembers the movie 12 monkeys with Bruce Willis ...I watched it so long ago I don't remember ANYTHING...but since I met him I hear about movie plots and his favorite movies, etc..Well, we were watching Newsy on the Roku Tv and the lady newcaster was speaking about 12 monkeys exposed to the virus in hopes of a cure.

He took notice and said :"12 monkeys!!"

NOW all I can find on You tube is news stories about 13 monkeys and another one says 6 monkeys. HMMMMM... I think ALOT of people may be making a connection, so they quickly changed it is my opinion. I DID find one foreign news source that mentions 12 monkeys. Take a look.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_BMIMGZomo

and here for the movie referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2tkjlAuyo

KJVonly

View Profile
Easy Believeism proclaimed !!!
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 06:14 PM

From my understanding there is one name under heaven of which mankind can be saved when you believe. Then the Holy Spirit comes and you have a comforter and helper that is manifest by a changed life, one that bears fruit and chases after heavenly things, storing up eternal treasures there instead of the temporary. What does easy believism look like >>> to me.<<<....? A carnal Christian. I know a few people who say they believe but also look back on their past sins with fondness or with justification. even demons believe in Yashua and tremble. Who was it in the bible who said "God have mercy on me a sinner "and beat his chest and couldnt look up to heaven.? ... Does great faith cause godly sorrow?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10