Author Thread
Smiles4ever

View Profile
Age gap
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 12:44 PM

I seem to be attracted to younger men too. I think its ok. Its about chemistry and not age.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Age gap
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 12:43 PM

I seem to be attracted to younger men too. I think its ok. Its about chemistry and not age.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Communication; an attempt at meaningful discssion...?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 12:41 PM

No he didn't and he is posting this in multiple places. He was banned for it.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Seeking 35-50+ woman/mom to ask some questions...
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 12:38 PM

I think its best for you to speak with an male pastor, deacon, or elder. You do not need to develop feelings for a woman you are asking.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 12:36 PM

Thank you. They banned him.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 11 Aug, 2016 12:35 PM

Oh really? The Apostle Paul highly disagrees with that.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Posted : 8 Aug, 2016 08:40 AM

And yes, this my private conversation this troll posted publicly without my permission. It does not get any more low than this guy. This private conversation is totally ripped out of context. He has been reported and had not morals or ethics for posting it.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Posted : 8 Aug, 2016 08:34 AM

This guy is nothing but a troll who emails women to harass and argue with them. Of course he did not have permission. He emailed me to "correct" me because he did not like what I wrote. Then he admitted he took it fully out of context and disregarded the original question I was answering. Some people get their kicks cause fights. Thats who this guy is.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
will I find someone who will love me and embrace my kids?
Posted : 6 Aug, 2016 06:10 PM

I am a widow with one daughter. God already embraces us and our kids. He will never leave us or forsake us. God does know if he will send a man to fill a need in your life. Just trust Him.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
Number one priority
Posted : 6 Aug, 2016 12:57 PM

No its not a slippery slope. If you are accusing the woman of saying she hates God or her kids are more important than God because she says her kids are her number one priority, you are adding to what she said and making an accusation. What did the woman mean? She meant her kids are the most important responsibility. She is single and needs to provide for them. She must parent them. Of course God is the priority. If she is a poor mother, she is disobeying him. Use some common sense please.

Page : 1 2