Author Thread
CoffeeNJesus

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2017 09:22 AM

I have not dated since splitting from my ex two years ago but from watching others this guy has hit the nail on head so to speak.

My plan that I have decided to do is not introduce my kids to any man until it gets very serious and we decide will not be splitting up. I do not want people in and out of my house. I am raising my kids as Christians. I very much dislike that my kids have already been thru a divorce. But my kids will always show respect.

I also think single parent shouldn't date for atleast a year after coming out of serious relationships or marriages. That their kids have had an attachment to partners because it can be traumatic to them. Just my opinions of course. But I very much agree as soon as guys learn I have kids they run......and IF they do contact me and continue chatting when I tell them I have 5 kids (which I do right away I am a proud momand God has blessed me) they run for the hills or claim they won't but barely contact me then.

CoffeeNJesus

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2017 08:39 AM

I have not dated since splitting from my ex two years ago but from watching others this guy has hit the nail on head so to speak.

My plan that I have decided to do is not introduce my kids to any man until it gets very serious and we decide will not be splitting up. I do not want people in and out of my house. I am raising my kids as Christians. I very much dislike that my kids have already been thru a divorce. But my kids will always show respect.

I also think single parent shouldn't date for atleast a year after coming out of serious relationships or marriages. That their kids have had an attachment to partners because it can be traumatic to them. Just my opinions of course. But I very much agree as soon as guys learn I have kids they run......and IF they do contact me and continue chatting when I tell them I have 5 kids (which I do right away I am a proud momand God has blessed me) they run for the hills or claim they won't but barely contact me then.

CoffeeNJesus

View Profile
break up over this 1 question
Posted : 13 Mar, 2017 08:21 AM

Honestly you need. To have a indepth conversation over the issue that is of disagreement. Sometimes you can reach a compromise. Marriage is very much about give and take. Relationships are always going to be about trials. You have yo find away to make Love get you thru all the speed bumps and things you won't agree on. You are not always going to agree on everything. If you did Life would be very boring. Remind yourself why you love this person. Why is this issue so important to you.also try and see why this issue is so important to the other person. Pray aboutthe issue at hand.