Author Thread
rosemaryg

View Profile
We are in need of prayer!
Posted : 13 May, 2011 06:20 PM

I have met someone on this christen site that i absolutely love!I was surprised that a relationship could happen on the interenet.He is from another country and is suppose to relocate .We have been involved for months.This is what so nice about being involved with someone on a christian dating site.There is accountability.There is supportive staff,as well as others who pray for one another.Please pray we get clear direction.

Rosemaryg

rosemaryg

View Profile
Broken hearted
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 08:39 PM

Don't ever give up on meeting someone.Do everything to be faithful to God,and watch how things will fall into place.I will be praying for you.Have a blessed weekend.

Rosemary

rosemaryg

View Profile
Why can't the young and the old find the right person?
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 08:35 PM

Yes I think the last day's has something to do with things in general.It really does take a close walk in the Lord to be sucessful in relationships.people give up too easy nowadays.Relationships require alot of work.I still believe in love,and that it can still happen to the young and the old.

Rosemary

rosemaryg

View Profile
Meridith Baxter from Family Ties" Out of the closet"!
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 08:26 PM

I was very sad to hear about her being gay,as so many people are,nowadays..Im in no position to judge anyone.God want's us to pray for one another.It's something we all can do.