Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:07 AM

One other trait that defines false teachers who claim to receive new information, they claim to perform miracles!

They depend on gullible followers.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:03 AM

I have only God’s Written Word just like you do.

There are no promises in the Written Word of God for people today to expect audible voices from God.

There are no promises in the Written Word of God for people to expect voices from God going off inside their heads.

In fact, most of those claiming to receive “new revelation” or to “hear” God speaking to them have started cults or teach false doctrines EVEN in some mainline churches.

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 08:47 AM

W&T, moonlight has a history of unkindness. You might not be aware of all that unless you check her archive history. Also check her previous identity under Cupcake.

Other women, including some men, after reading moonlights posts, abruptly receive undeserved insults 👉just for asking for clarity👈 on something moonlight/cupcake posted.

Moonlight falsely accuses Handyman but moonlight has abused women and men here on the forum. (Once again, the achieves bear testimony). Jayzeee is the remaining woman from that period of time unfairly treated by moonlight.

It appears to be the case, that so long as you don’t ask too many questions and if you agree that moonlight’s views are just as legitimate as anyone else’s AND if you’re lucky, you won’t become a target. But don’t show moonlight contrary evidences that prove her views are in error.

We all make mistakes, I’ve made my share. In fact, I’ve had to publicly apologize for being too abrasive. Another time, I had to apologize to a man, going by the forum name “Prophetic”because I erroneously misquoted something he did not say. Amazingly and graciously he acknowledged my apology and we continued our debate.

I encouraged Moonlight in private messaging to try and reach out to Jayzeee in kindness but she refused and instead continues to post unfair comments about her falsely accusing her of jealousy.

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 09:34 AM

Moonlight, remember those days you used to daily private messaged me and sung my praises😃 Remember how often you pleaded with me to post replies to other false teachers attacking you?😃 l was your go-to-guy to set false teachers straight. But when I began to expose👉your👈false teachings, all that changed. You immediately blocked me and began your reign of false accusations.😢

I was patient with you just like W&T is now but for a much longer period. For quite some time, I defended your posts when you tried to speak biblical truth

How much longer W&T puts up with your nonsense is anyone’s guess but it’s hasn’t yet been as long as I have. Perhaps his patience will eclipse mine. Anyone can check the archives to verify what I’m saying

LittleDavid

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 9 May, 2024 09:06 AM

I don’t degrade women and you know it. You are not all women! There are lots of good women here who don’t teach false doctrines.

I don’t even degrade women like yourself, who teach false doctrines, I simply expose your false teaching for what it is.

Who you are as a person makes no difference to me but when you pass along your false beliefs as Bible truth, I will assert the truth and continue to call you out

LittleDavid

View Profile
To debate or not to debate, that is the question
Posted : 9 May, 2024 08:00 AM

Some women claim they are Proverbs 31 women but only if their man does what they want‼️‼️Hopefully they won’t meet a man with the same attitude ‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christians should vote
Posted : 9 May, 2024 07:55 AM

🫵😎👍 You the man‼️ I second the motion‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 07:45 AM

Moonlight when you say you “don’t care to respond” does that mean you won’t respond, you’ll just post a reply⁉️⁉️🤣😂🤓😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 9 May, 2024 07:36 AM

I meet all kinds of ladies here. Most are really nice but then there’s always the jealous moody ones🫢😉

LittleDavid

View Profile
To debate or not to debate, that is the question
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:59 AM

Kinda like it says in the book of Ecclesiastes

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10