Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 11:24 AM

Most people set their age selection based on what they’re looking for. I’m in my 50s so seeking someone of similar age & life experience so 50-60. I can’t speak for those seeking a much younger partner for most it’s just wishful thinking no young woman wants to wake up beside a man in his 60s…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should Christians base their partner selection on appearance alone?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 05:28 AM

* makes a partner choice *

* after marriage *

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should Christians base their partner selection on appearance alone?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 05:26 AM

No one in the world selects a partner choice based on looks alone. But they do factor in along with a lot of other qualities like character. After all no one wants to marry a man who looks good but after married discovers that he thinks he has the right to hit her & rape her at will…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Mathew perry
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:34 PM

You're welcome...

Jayzeee

View Profile
What is the effect of Womens Liberation movement on christian men?
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 10:20 AM

That’s not true no man becomes undesirable because he earns enough for a woman to stay at home & care for children. I stayed at home when my children were babies because my ex had a very good job & I could …:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Mathew perry
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:54 AM

I've just woke up to the very sad news that Mathew Perry has passed away at the age of 54...

Jayzeee

View Profile
CHALLENGE
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:50 AM

Austin you remind me of a man who use to be on this site called Morgan...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Masturbation
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 12:43 PM

Hmmm handyman...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:28 AM

Let's be honest when people in developing countries contact those in developed countries they're seeking help I'm not here for it...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:24 AM

To the op I disagree with your statement I work and I'm a homeowner I don't need a man to improve my situation. I am not interested in helping a man to improve his situation, the only men that I would help financially are the ones that came from my womb...:-)

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15