View Profile
Rest Precious One
Posted : 9 Oct, 2017 10:49 AM

Beautiful words thanks for posting.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Online dating a scammer
Posted : 9 Oct, 2017 01:43 AM

I'm sorry that you had that experience these con artists are well practiced in what they do.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 8 Oct, 2017 01:58 AM

Hello Sandeep it's nice to meet you too.

Jayzeee

View Profile
I get only scammers
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 04:55 PM

There is a common misconception that women of a certain age (especially those with children) are desperate for a man any man! And as such are heavily targeted by scammers. I received the exact same message from the same person three times over over a two week period. Each time the person was identified as a scammer and banned all I can say is he's persistent if nothing else...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 6 Oct, 2017 09:31 AM

I have no experience of long distance relationships. But in regards to your daughter, I would say don't be in a rush to introduce her to people your dating. Take your time to search them out, it takes a few months to get a real glimpse of who someone is.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Las Vegas Shooting
Posted : 6 Oct, 2017 04:18 AM

Definately. I have been following this story and find the media coverage of the shooter very interesting...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Do you actually 'look forward to' a first date with someone?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2017 10:55 AM

I look forward to first dates I don't put pressure on myself, I go out with the intention of being good company, and having a good evening and that's what I do.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 4 Oct, 2017 04:37 AM

This is a dating site if you want to hear testimonies I'm sure there's a place for that. I for one am not impressed by people who lace their words with blessed this that and the other. Let me see your faith in action. Where profiles are concerned less is definately more. If getting to know someone I'm more than happy to share my testimony, talk about my family etc... things that I consider personal and therefore not included in my profile.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 02:59 AM

Hello I'm a new member from London looking forward to chatting to others in the UK.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why do people want only text-dating?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2017 12:16 PM

If i'm getting to know someone I like to hear their voice & I want to see their face. Text messaging is for sending a quick message I don't think it's an acceptable way to try to get to know someone unless you happen to be a teenager...

Page : 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175