Author Thread
Rayne5

View Profile
Reference 1 Timothy 4:1. on Seducing Spirits
Posted : 8 Aug, 2020 10:21 PM

If this thread isn't about missions, then why is it in the missions forum? I was looking forward to a discussion on missions, but you don't want a discussion, I see.

I didn't say missions was a narrow view, I said what you said was a narrow view on missions and wanted to explain that missions is so much more. But since you don't want a discussion I will no longer participate in the thread.

Have a good day! :)

Rayne5

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2020 11:59 PM

Yes, that's true, but I wanted to know what you mean by your statement when you said: "Missions are to help suffering people in the World , whether Local or foreign."

It's a narrow view of missions, so I want to know your opinion and why you believe this.

Rayne5

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2020 02:48 AM

How do you believe missions are to help suffering people?

What kind of suffering people are missionaries supposed to be helping?

How should they be helping these suffering people?

Rayne5

View Profile
Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 11:47 PM

I've gotten many of the same lines as Sunflower, must be the same guy! haha!

Rayne5

View Profile
All Dating Has Been Cancelled Until Further Notice! :)
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 11:44 PM

Take her on a virtual date. If you both play an interactive online game, you can meet in the game and instead of fulfilling the mission, just walk around in the virtual countryside whilst chatting on the headset. Or chat whilst completing missions, whatever floats your boat. :)

Rayne5

View Profile
Would you choose your pet?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2020 10:03 PM

It depends, does he not like but tolerates them? In that case, compromises can be made in which I keep them but also keep them out of his way. He doesn't have to love or like them. Does he want me to "get rid of them" no compromise? Then sorry, bye fella. The forcing or demanding of someone to get rid of their pets to suit their preferences just raises a lot of red flags for other potential problems. I can live without pets, just have to wait until my current ones have passed on naturally.

Rayne5

View Profile
When you become a man's peace, stay vigilant!
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 04:28 AM

No, it won't always stop. In some cases the abuse worsens. Restraining orders are just pieces of paper, it won't stop a determined abuser from continuing abuse and/or killing the victim. There are programs that exist to help abuse victims flee their situations, and often they have to stay in hiding, change their names, etc in order to stay safe. But finding and accepting help is a huge step for someone who truly believes they have no hope of escape. They may not be physically chained, but they are emotionally/mentally chained to the abuser.