Author Thread
Tulip89

View Profile
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 11:16 PM

I hate to break it to you, Sandman but those women just weren't that into you. They probably gave you their contact information to avoid awkwardness. A woman who is truly attracted to a man is going to want to see him again, and she's going to want to see him in person.

Tulip89

View Profile
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 12:01 PM

Well, I've cooked for myself for the last 6 years, which means I've gotten really good at it.

The way to a man's heart is to be exactly what that particular man is looking for.

Tulip89

View Profile
Profile content
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 11:51 AM

When are men going to stop listening and living by the world's standards and start living by God's standards?

You say that like women have that whole thing handled and men are the only ones who struggle in that arena.

Tulip89

View Profile
Profile content
Posted : 2 Jan, 2013 10:23 PM

Well, other than the fact that men in our culture are constantly beaten over the head with the idea that women won't think much of them if they don't achieve business success and acquire stuff, the truth is that people are overwhelmingly unoriginal. Women's profiles are probably just as useless as men's, if not more so. As much as we would like to think that we are unique individuals, we aren't.

Tulip89

View Profile
Is there still a thing as love?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2012 09:27 PM

Oh get over yourself, Bsgdude. My comment was clearly not meant as a theological treatise on love.

Tulip89

View Profile
Is there still a thing as love?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2012 11:25 PM

Take the first bite into a medium rare filet mignon and tell me that there's not still such a thing as love.

Tulip89

View Profile
Why 'that' picture?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2012 11:11 PM

While that's true, women are not the exact opposite of men. You only need to look to the success of "Magic Mike" in theaters or Taylor Lautner's career in general to see that women can also be quite visual.

Tulip89

View Profile
Does any guy know
Posted : 26 Dec, 2012 09:54 PM

Slow your rolls there, Jackie Joyner-Kersee. There are plenty of Christians out there who kiss not only without having sex but without getting inappropriately handsy as well.

Tulip89

View Profile
Small Up Top
Posted : 25 Dec, 2012 10:52 AM

5Sparrows is just too witty. Haha.

Tulip89

View Profile
Interracial/long distance relationship
Posted : 23 Dec, 2012 11:46 AM

I completely understand that there are plenty of great, upstanding African Christians out there, but if every dog you pet bites you, you are going to stop petting dogs. It's just human nature.

Just a week or so ago, there was another story on the news about a number of women who thought they had boyfriends in Africa but were actually unknowingly helping scammers steal thousands of dollars in a puppy scam. When it's not that, we hear stories of people being scammed directly for money themselves. One friend had his Facebook account hacked into, and the hacker messaged me trying to get me to wire him money by saying he'd been mugged in London. Then there are the stories of foreign men and women starting an online romance with the sole intention of getting a green card.

You can say that you have to get to know people before you judge them all you want, but there's enough danger in online dating as it is. People just don't have the time and energy to put themselves out there with every single person who messages them, especially when the chances of a successful relationship are so low.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10