Author Thread
Rosemarie00

View Profile
Does Age matter?????
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 12:51 PM

God wants her to know... that what you are most afraid of is where your greatest rewards are.

See what God wants you to know...(I got this in my facebook devotional today) I do have a fear I pray that God will break it today.

If all you had to do was wish for something and you would have it, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it? God placed barriers between us and what ...we want, so we can enjoy interesting and satisfying lives. God hid our biggest rewards behind the highest barriers - our deepest fears. God wants us to face our fears, and hold ground in their presence, and let them go, and that's how we get out biggest rewards. What are you most afraid of? Say it, just start by saying it.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Does Age matter?????
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 08:13 PM

Hello I guess I am thinking of the age group, when two people are 50 and over, It might make a difference in that age group.

It is an age group that would think childern are out of the picture.

My older sister went on a date with a younger man. He is 50 and she is 64, they both get along really well. He is a wonderful man of God, and mature man.

Anyway I wonder if after a the 50 age mark if it matters age matters anymore.

I myself have been thinking that age does matter, I seem to be having a change of heart.

I am thinking if the person is mature and loves Jesus that is all that matters. Myself I would not go younger that 5 years from my age.

God bless you all

Rose

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Judging from the outside...
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 06:03 AM

Amen to that, Jesus is good to us all.

God does not make mistakes he does not make junk.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Does Age matter?????
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 05:33 AM

That is very interesting, I never heard of that before.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
i need to find a house
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 10:47 PM

I pray that Jesus will provide you with a home to live in and be blessed always.

In Jesus name amen

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Does Age matter?????
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 07:05 PM

Should a man be older than the women????? Does it matter if the women is older than a man????

What do you think??????

My that is a question that goes through a lot of you, I would really like to have some peoples opinion.

Rose

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Going dutch?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 11:53 AM

I agree if a man is not willing to spend a little money for dinner I would have nagitive thoughts toward him.

Is this man is not willing to take the lead what kind of a spiritual leader would he be.

I pray that we will all come closer to Jesus.

Rose

Rosemarie00

View Profile
What are we Looking For??????reasons why you do not talk to others
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 09:54 AM

What are some of the reasons you do not talk to someone on here????

I would like to make some friends here but I am getting the impression there are alot of unfriendly people here. I pray that would change, if I talk to someone I would love to be a friend first, see what happens from there.

I do desire to marry but, it would nice to have a few friends to encourage you or I encourage them.

Your treat people the way you want to be treated.

I am wondering why so many people do not even try to get to know someone. What are some of the reasons?????

People do not even talk as friends here, how can you get to know someone if you do not communicate with each other.

What are we looking for????

A women/man of God to help you grow as a christian and become closer to Jesus.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Voluntary Virgins
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 09:25 AM

Oh something to add Jesus told the us to go we are forgiven, go and sin no more.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
Voluntary Virgins
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 02:10 PM

When we repent and are cleansed with the blood of Jesus all things are become brand new we are bew creation in Jesus.

2 Corinthians 5:16-18 (King James Version)

16.Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

17.Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18.And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Here are some scripture to back up what cattle said, Sin is sin to the Lord one is not greater than the other, We all have sinned and fallen away for the grace of God, and need to be cleansed from sin wiether it be sexual or steeling or murder .

Jesus has forgiven all who have called on the Name of Jesus for mercy and forgiveness.

If you have Jesus in you and know that he has forgiven you you do not need to even ask this question. If Jesus has forgiven you no one else has any right to judge you and look at past sins that are forgiven and washed away by the blood of Jesus.

AMEM :-) Jesus loves us all the same.

Psalm 103:11-13 (King James Version)

11.For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12.As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13.Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

Page : 1 2 3 4