Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Put Offs
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 07:13 PM

1. Smoking. I don't like being around it at all.

2. Repetitiveness. Just one of those things that bugs me if anybody does it. If someone tells me something and I acknowledge them, then they proceed to tell me one or two more times like I didn't hear them the first time.

3. This is the one that seems to come up the most in dating that really makes me want to try and escape. Bring up an ex and act like all guys are like that person. If you're living in a mental prison from a past relationship, you need to heal and not time for you to move on with someone else.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Scenario: your wife was just grilled by your atheist eldery parents, for being Christian. Your reaction?
Posted : 24 Jan, 2021 09:18 AM

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

I think it's good to politely share in these situations. If the parents want to rage, then that is their choice. You can't control other people, but you can control you. If their atheism makes them rage, then I don't see that it helps their position.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
A QUESTION TO THE MEN
Posted : 15 Jan, 2021 10:26 AM

The answer is "cats." Lots and lots of cats. Because, why not?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2021 10:25 AM

I think it's a great assumption some cannot.

People often see what they want to see. Just like in Sodom the men could not recognize the angels and thought they were men, and determined their intent, even though they were incorrect.

Consider it a blessing when you are disguised to some, because it makes it easier to recognize those who are the real deal.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
What's going on with this site?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 03:38 PM

Changed it earlier. Just didn't know if it was more widespread. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
What's going on with this site?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2020 10:29 AM

So I stopped using this site about 6 months ago because of all the fighting that seems to go on in here and it just got tiring. So last night, I started to get some messages, and didn't think anything of it or that it was out of the ordinary, except I thought it a bit odd that someone would send me a message because of something I said in these forums. Anyway, today I see my profile was changed, including the photo, and I had about 20 "Hello" messages sent to random people. Wondering if some type of scam or account hacking is going on. Anyway, figured I would see if anybody knew what might be going on.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 31, 2020
Posted : 31 May, 2020 06:46 PM

Psa 113:2-3 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 30, 2020
Posted : 30 May, 2020 06:28 PM

John 3:5-8 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 29, 2020
Posted : 29 May, 2020 08:18 PM

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 28, 2020
Posted : 28 May, 2020 08:19 AM

Matt 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10