Author Thread
jc8866

View Profile
Just stirring the pot.
Posted : 2 Nov, 2010 08:02 AM

Okay Cowboy, you know that God has things in motion to bring his son back to earth.. This being apart of Gods plan is evident in why we are in a social situation as of women becoming equal to us. God says that women are under us. YES, but doesn't not say that we stand on them, the are our support and some back bone to men's lives.. if you have a REAL Christian women... she will still know her roll, and will love being that women for you...

So I find that as God releases Newness of his love power, patients, understanding, that is is bringing women up. and men of the mount that he put him self above women.. Bring women to a independance is better for hole of women that have been stuck in abusive relationships and felt the iron fist of men that abused them..

You are right that the Enemy has used this freedom the Lord has given women. (all good gifts come from him) and used it to manipulate the ungodly women to use this as a tool for division of the family and making women "THINK" they don't need men.. but with the added stress of working for women, I think has added a need even more for a man in their lives.... just as the world gets a harder place to live and work and blah blah blah..

God has put us here to rely on him and have each other to support one another!!! it feel its brining the real sense of relationship to a NEW LEVEL.. not a NEED YOU CUZ OF STUFF>. but A REAL NEED FOR LOVE AND UNITY IN THE HOME!

jc8866

View Profile
ave you Been To Haiti ??
Posted : 2 Nov, 2010 07:49 AM

I am going to Haiti, in January. God has blessed me with going down there and starting this new part of my life to go into the world and save the lost take back the ground the enemy has stolen and manipulated people into giving it back..

do you have any tips for me when I go?

does anyone know where to get some language CD ? ect ?

just helpful info?

God Bless

John

jc8866

View Profile
Should married women vote...
Posted : 2 Nov, 2010 07:46 AM

Pixy, at first I thought that was a silly question, but I understand what you mean, I just voted and honestly who knows about the local offices more than the Governmental office seats.. its sad but most people follow the news and not local people. I am guilty my self.. but I see your point about how voting differently could cause some tension. I think that a family is a unit. and should discuss this things before they vote. A women is a women, she has the right to vote as much as a man. But to stay under Gods law I understand that having agreements on who they are voting on and why is best. the enemy will try and cause trouble in any thing the relationship is not devided on.. thats why she probably doesn't say anything.. and doesn't want your dad to get mad.. smart lady. but not the best choice I think to support each other in this topic..

jc8866

View Profile
Dealing with desire...
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 08:14 PM

get the book, every Mans Battle!! its a good ONE>>

Hey Know this,, Man. breaking that covenant of God is More than just sex. it opens your life up soo much more to the Demonic attack than you have any idea.. Turst me.. I did it and payed the price!! no dout..

cast out every bad thought to JESUS, say to your self I Take my thoughts and eye's captive under the blood of Christ being obident to his will, his life, his authority and I submit those sinful thoughts to Christ. and I accept his blessing with Thanks Giving grace and Faith, Knowing that MY God has a blessing on the other end of every battle!!

AFTER EVERY CURSE THERE IS A BLESSING!!

after Every Test there is a Promise