Author Thread
porton

View Profile
An unusual dating proposal to a girl
Posted : 21 Sep, 2021 02:17 PM

I did math discoveries, fought (and keep fighting) for climate and science, etc. and nobody helped me. Trillions of dollars were "stolen". I was several times not feed dying from hunger despite I had internet and people knew I am not a cheater. I survived by God sending me money falling from heaven TWICE.

So, now I count you all prostitutes. Now not searching for a wife but searching for a sex contractor.

If you can be a sex contractor, read here:

https://witness-without-court.vporton.name/2021/08/25/i-need-a-wife/

porton

View Profile
Volunteer: Present Christian sermons at YouTube
Posted : 3 Jun, 2020 10:20 AM

Your volunteer remote job consists of:

Voicing my Christian sermons at YouTube. (My own spoken English is not enough good.)

Optimizing my YouTube channel.

The vision of the ministry

Once I saw myself in a night dream the pastor of a church having 10 buildings each for 20000 seats in one city and I preached 10 different (!) sermons in one day in each of these buildings. Moving in the direction of this vision.

Currently, the ministry presents YouTube and text sermons about advanced (and not much) Bible-study topics.

Your work

Pronounce the sermons as they appear.

Optimize the YouTube channel and the associated vlog.

Features of my religion

The Gospel is faith-only. We follow the commandments only because we believe. Protestant. Pentecostal. Charismatic. In the past, I rejected the Gospel but returned back.

Your skills

Good English diction.

YouTube optimization.

(desirable) Christian theology.

porton

View Profile
Volunteer opportunities
Posted : 3 Jun, 2020 10:19 AM

Create a forum to post volunteer opportunities.

porton

View Profile
VERY weird dating situation
Posted : 27 Mar, 2019 09:04 PM

I have a VERY weird situation about dating. Looking for advice and just for readers of my extremely interesting blog:

https://bit.ly/2CI0ncN

porton

View Profile
I want crowdfunding for my marriage
Posted : 24 Mar, 2019 09:25 PM

You can congratulate me: After long search at CDFF, I finally found a girl.

But the best thing I can buy for her is ONE-WAY ticket from Uganda to Israel. For this reason I visited a job bursa today, but I don't know when I will have a better job.

I want someone to help me set crowdfunding for our marriage (air tickets and more, maybe even moving me back to Russia). I can't do it myself due to bureacratic problems here in Israel.

It would sound great "Fund marriage of a poor math genius (with a black girl)." in the headline of the campaign.

So please help. Anyone, can setup crodfunding campaign (or better several campaigns at different sites) for us?

porton

View Profile
A wink from a blocked user
Posted : 14 Apr, 2014 03:13 PM

I've contacted Meliza21 some time ago.

She has blocked me from sending her private messages, saying that she is against judging someone by his external appearance (what makes me wonder as it is normal that guys choose girls based on their appearance among among other characteristics).

But recently the same Meliza21 sent me a wink. I can't even wink back not saying to send her a private message.

Can someone contact Meliza21 for de-blocking me (and forward her this my message)? I really like this girl, and we have common interest in mathematics.