Author Thread
chalkey

View Profile
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 11:32 PM

God's ways are beyond human understanding. He only has the answer to your question bro. Its all about believing and having faith in Him because no mountain is too high for Him.

chalkey

View Profile
what are some of the challenges you face as a single parent?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 11:15 PM

I am honestly not a parent my self so may not deeply understand the subject of parenting or single parenting as you folks do, but do clearly understand the value of children in biblical point of view as christian and from education point of view as a teacher. Firstly from spiritual point of view, children are gifts from God to any parent so that children-parent relationship is inseparable. And from education point of view children have the right to be loved and cared for by the parents, either both parents or single parent. As long as there is someone called parent(s) who takes custody of them and their well being. That,s basic human rights specifically comes under Child's right declared in the United Convention on Child,s Rights. So any man or woman in this matter wishes to marry a single parent (both man and woman) must clearly understand. Failing to understand these underlying facts is a serious problem.

chalkey

View Profile
Even if
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 10:54 PM

When a single parent woman does that, it's integrity. It shows how worthy you are in the society. In most society men are seen has the head of the family and they are the cornerstone of family existence. And thats biblical as well because the Bible says man is the head of the family. That means responsibility lies on him. If a woman who steps up in the absence of man or husband to keep her household in order, she deserve respect in the society.

chalkey

View Profile
Children are a blessing
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 10:45 PM

I think I take my hat off for this statement. You are right in every sense.

chalkey

View Profile
How to introduce kids to your new partner
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 10:42 PM

I think everything has time and season and that's what the Bible says. Just be patient and ask for Gods perfect timing. Otherwise it all starts right from the beginning of the relationship be honest and genuine to your partner by disclosing who you really are so your partner can make reasonable judgments early instead of last minute surprises which may sometimes lead to problems.

chalkey

View Profile
How do you know that the person you are dating online is genuine and serious?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 10:32 PM

About genuineness of a person online, I believe patience is the key and is the great virtue of life that anyone must adapt in his or her life. Nothing in life comes easy and and overnight. We have to learn to be patience to know and understand something better. I think its a standard rule in life for anyone. Tag alone with that someone and see if there are signs of red flags. The true colour will naturally come out over time.