Author Thread
GreyGrey

View Profile
Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 24 Jan, 2021 06:37 AM

the World is a scam , but yeah there's fake profiles , 90 percent is outrageous , being a Caucasian from a first world nation you are top prize for both the scammers and real profiles , my understanding is ladies from PH are very shy but yet distance is not a problem for those that are real . the moderator has removed some profiles so yeah I don't realy know who I was posting with and then their are those who think all foriegn men ( not from their land )are not legite .

GreyGrey

View Profile
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 04:40 AM

God bless you passion fruit , may the lord keep moulding you into his likene

GreyGrey

View Profile
Scenario: your wife was just grilled by your atheist eldery parents, for being Christian. Your reaction?
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 08:45 PM

depends on the family dynamics , my friend lived under his mothers thumb all his life , I found it quite disturbing but for others it's ok as its their so called culture. so it probably has less to do with being a Christian believer or non believer but how much power parents have over their adult offsprings , but yeah basically every one except the Christian lady is living and making decisions and desires based on worldlyness . God bless you and if this actually happened to you then prayer in Jesus name that the cycle does not repeat itself .

GreyGrey

View Profile
Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 02:37 AM

I ask mercy and forgiveness if my post was harsh or comes across as an attack towards a fellow poster , I'm not a writer , now I will like to add that it is my understanding their are fake profiles on here and more-so from certain nations.

GreyGrey

View Profile
Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 12:20 AM

hey matey plenty of gold digging hidden agenda fake worldly ladies in the first world westernised country I live in. I don't like the scriptures you reference due to you living in a first world nation, did not jesus say that 'the poor will always be poor ' go live in a third world nation and see how those scriptures work out for you , yeah sure God will provide for you but the powerful demons of the land will contend and go to war with you to destroy steal and try to kill the provisions that the Lord has blessed you with , believe it , that you will need to engage in spiritual warfare to keep what the lord has blessed you with , now it's my belief that most Christians in first world nations have not engaged in such spiritual battle . so let's be real here and accept the average Christian in Philippines and Kenya will also not know how to engage in spiritual warfare thus remain in third world poverty remember Jesus also said 'that you have to bind the strongman before you can plunder his belongings ' so again the average Christians in these nations will not have this knowledge therefore rendering them to continue to live under the strongmans rulership. My friend we all need better understanding of why and how blessings flow to saints in first world nations and how it flows in a third world . peace and amen

GreyGrey

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 17 Jan, 2021 10:22 PM

Correction for my post the name is barabbas .

GreyGrey

View Profile
Why do guys use this greeting?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2021 06:10 AM

haha haha I don't even say ' hello ' but rather ' your stunningly gorgeous '

GreyGrey

View Profile
Is it wrong of me to keep asking God to help me find a christian woman
Posted : 17 Jan, 2021 01:13 AM

now concerning my above post , I hope I didn't plant the seeds that God is Santa clause , I just want people to know their is a need to be SPECIFIC , so you can't ask for a Ferrari when your neighbourhood is not appropriate for it ,you can't ask for a ten bedroom house when your single , please be reasonable ,sensible with your request if you want a million dollar job but yet your on fifty grand not happening God is mighty you will need to prove that you can handle it okay if you can handle it and is faithful then you will have it . MY GOAL IS TO COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH THE OTHER POSTER THE IMPORTANCE OF FORMULATING A MINDSET TO BE SPECIFIC IN ONES PRAYER REQUEST .

GreyGrey

View Profile
Is it wrong of me to keep asking God to help me find a christian woman
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:30 PM

the third poster on here is correct , I hope more people read and believe the post , a minister in Korea walk the streets ministering in people homes , he asked Jesus that if he had a bicycle he could visit more homes , he didn't get the bike and asked why ,the lord replied be more specific ! so he did he ripped out a page from a magazine with an image of a bike and gave it to the lord , he recieved a bike that was let's say 90 percent accurate to the image within 2 weeks. BELIEVE IT SAINTS Don't just ask the lord for a Godly spouse be more specific as the lord delights in giving what you ask . ( my personal pet hate is reading and hearing the words that 'oh I am waiting for the one that God has for me' oh please God is waiting to hear from you ) also this minister establishes that we are to use are imagination and even dream of what you want and then hand that vision over to the Holy Spirit , house , car , marital spouse , job , career , a business , how much money you want to earn a week , etc etc I won't give my testimonies , you want more money but less working hours then go ahead and tell God what you want , write it down , get an image of it in your mind hand it over to the lord and release ministering Angels on assignment and then sit back and wait Amen exercise faith my fellow Christians Amen God bless

GreyGrey

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 07:28 PM

this Biden guy is always walking ( or is that hobbling ) away from questions from the media even though the media ask lame questions not hard hitting at all , all I see is a Barnabus ( I believe that was his name )

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6