Author Thread
Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
How can an angel break my heart!
Posted : 19 Jun, 2015 05:55 PM

Why do some men have a habit of disappearing just like that? I guess they are not man enough! Not real Christian men perhaps.

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 4 Jun, 2015 10:40 PM

Sure is! I have been a single mom to my son for 12 years and still is. It is financially getting harder. Now that he is a few months shy of being a teenager and I know he needs a father figure and I cannot give it to him. I remember when he was younger, he would piggy back ride on my back. I would let him ride on my shoulders like dads do to their kids. I wanted him to experience these things too even if he doesn't have a daddy.

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
"sexual christians"
Posted : 1 Jun, 2015 01:53 AM

I had an experience with a sexual christian on this site. We exchange emails and all was well. Then he started sending me inappropriate photos. Sad because you thought you found someone special then this things happen. :(

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
Chatting with different women
Posted : 17 May, 2015 09:11 PM

Thanks for the response Keonikane!

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
Chatting with different women
Posted : 14 May, 2015 02:49 AM

Do you chat with different women here in CDFF? Is it okay for you if the woman does the same here, or is that a turn off for you?

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
sugar_and_spice here!!!!
Posted : 12 May, 2015 07:08 PM

Hello everyone!!! I hope and pray we all find the right person God has prepared for us! :glow:

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
How can an angel break my heart!
Posted : 7 May, 2015 01:20 AM

I met a man on this site, chatted for a few months. He was sweet and a Christian. He said he was coming over to my city. Then just a week before his supposed arrival, he stopped messaging me and just disappeared without a trace.

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
sugar_and_spice here!!!!
Posted : 6 May, 2015 06:37 PM

anyone chatted with kjones1111 before?

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
hey everyone!
Posted : 25 May, 2013 04:52 AM

Welcome to the site!!! Hope you find someone special here!

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Posted : 6 May, 2013 05:48 PM

I am so over my previous relatationship....that was like 11 years ago!!!! :( but it seems true love is hard to find for me. I have met several men from this and other site and they all started out okay and then they are gone, others are okay in the beginning but then they would start sending naked pictures and I definitely against those things. :(

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10