Author Thread
Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
What are guys looking for?
Posted : 25 May, 2012 05:34 PM

Yes, it's possible to get a good idea of somebody without seeing each other in person first. I met my now fiancee on here. We got to know each other pretty well before seeing each other. When we finally got to see each other, though, we connected even better than we had previously. You must keep in mind that people tend to have different personas between their online life and their real life. It's not that they deliberately change themselves online to look better, but it's usually because they're less shy behind a screen.

Anyways, what men look for differs from man to man, but there is always that one thing I'm sure most men can agree upon that they want. Most men want to be respected. It's one thing to respect a man, but it's another to show it. I hope I helped some.

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
What I Like About You.
Posted : 15 Jul, 2011 11:22 PM

But, if what you see is what you get, then why can't you judge a book by its cover?

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
My profile
Posted : 3 Jul, 2011 11:00 PM

Take a good look at my profile. When I first came to this site, it was short and didn't say a whole lot about me. Then I extended it by a lot and told quite a bit about myself. My one and only picture isn't that special, but my long profile has gotten me lots of views, many winks and even around six favorites. Try to copy the format of my About Me and let me know how that works out for you.

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
Did you know?... game
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 01:40 AM

Did you know that a jiffy is 1/100 of a second?

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
A sensitive subject
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 12:40 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know. Technically, that means every woman is beautiful. I must disagree, however, about what you said about looks not being a criteria. You have to be attracted to a person, in my opinion. Of course, a compatible personality is the most important trait.

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
Solve This Riddle
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 01:39 PM

I like turtles.

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
What is a True Man
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 01:26 PM

Thank you for this. It is very helpful.

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
Let Two and Chevy Return!
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 12:47 PM

Oh no she di'int!

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
Issues on Virginity
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 12:40 PM

If the person hasn't been married before, then yes; it would be an issue for me. If they have been married before, it's kind of a given that they're not one; but I'd assume they lost it morally. In that case, it wouldn't be an issue for me.

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
Where's the LAST place you'd expect to find an eskimo?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2011 10:04 PM

On the sun, as it's too hot. Though, it does cool off a bit at night time; so who knows?

Page : 1 2 3 4