Author Thread
MRSBRADY

View Profile
Kids Meeting the New Person?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 03:10 PM

I know that letting the kids meet everyone you date is a bad idea and just plain scary but on the flip side if you date someone and you are thinking about marriage and then they meet the kids and they dont click what happens then? I know everyone raises their kids differently so this guy or gal is now in a position to be their future step dad or mom and they have not gotten to know each other that not the best idea either. There has to be a time between just meeting and the wedding day where you all hang out and see if the future mate and the kids get along I dont mean leave them alone together but they have to have a connection too or it wont be a family. I think there are too many people in relationships where the step parent only tolerates the kids because they have to.

MRSBRADY

View Profile
No luck on this site.
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 05:46 PM

Wow I am so glad I am not the only one dealing with this issue. I started thinking I may not be doing it right or that I need to add more to my profile which I have. I am getting the guys that are not in the U.S. and I end up having to block them because they are way too agressive. I am pretty shy so meeting people when I am out is nearly impossible so I figured this is a good way to work on meeting people. I have tried other sites and thought I was not meeting people because most of the ladies there are posting half naked pic and since that is not my style I thought this would work out better but i was wrong again. At this rate God will have to send me my future husband through the mail.:ROFL:

MRSBRADY

View Profile
GOD Still Loves Me
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 05:15 PM

There are many people we have it and have wonderful lives I think its great that you know that you are loved. I work in the medical field and it is very common these days but it can be very difficult to tell someone you are trying to date about it because of the fear of rejection so stay strong and I will keep you in my prayers.:peace: