Author Thread
TreborHG^

View Profile
False Advertising...
Posted : 30 Dec, 2021 07:32 PM

Well, the bible is clear that God does not recognize divorce. If you are married and decided to get a "divorce" you are suppose to stay single unless it is to go back to your spouse. Once a man and woman marry, you are one and it cannot be undone.

TreborHG^

View Profile
Christian domestic discipline
Posted : 16 Dec, 2021 01:19 PM

Nowhere in the bible does the Lord approve for a man to beat his wife, for any reason. It does go into many times about men showing love to her.

Only beating the Lord approves is for children, if they are not behaving.

TreborHG^

View Profile
Am I Expecting Too Much
Posted : 16 Dec, 2021 12:53 PM

As much as I agree about the attributes you mentioned being wrong, that are currently displayed by some women, I would put the blame on men rather than women themselves. The Lord placed man as the head of the household to lead and guide the home. Men are failing miserably at the role the Lord intended for them to fulfill.

If the shepherd is not leading the sheep, don't be surprised if the sheep go astray. If men are not guiding the home, don't be shocked when the women and children go their own way. If men were ruling the home how God intended; constantly reading the bible with their family, taking the whole family to church, etc. women wouldn't be acting this way.

Women think it's ok to "dress and carry themselves in very unwholesome ways" because their fathers didn't chastise them and now their husbands don't chastise them either.

TreborHG^

View Profile
Are people here actual bible believing Christians?
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 08:56 AM

John 4:1

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

I have been in this site for about a week, and from what I see from reading their profiles, I do feel many of them are true bible believing Christians. Please note I am only talking about the accounts of women on here. In all honestly, out of the many accounts I have come across, only one of them have I gotten the impression that she is a true Christian that has read her bible from cover to cover and has the word in her heart.

It is kind of discouraging that a site that is so-called made for "Christian Dating" has so many people that are not actual Christians, but lukewarm.

Are you ladies experiencing the same issue with guys?