Author Thread
Sazy^

View Profile
Prayer for Job
Posted : 17 Jun, 2022 01:19 PM

Today God gave me a chance to earn 4 dollars. Thank You Lord!

Sazy^

View Profile
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEART LEST YOU CHANCE FALLING INTO THE DANGEROUS SIN OF 'UNBELIEF'. Most of the people who followed Moses into the wilderness had come to a place of 'belief' regarding God in having witnessed all the plagues put upon Egypt... but when difficulties came in their journey in the Wilderness, doubts also came, and there was 'a falling away' into 'unbelief'... And it appears, according to scripture, that God views the 'state of unbelief' as being equal to having 'no belief'... What can we glean from The Word regarding this? and how might we understand the magnitude of the warning to: 'Harden not your heart as they did in 'the provocation'? So is this what caused those that came out of Egypt to not be able to enter the 'physical' Promised Land?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:56 AM

Hi. I have read your post. Reasons to fail to enter the Kingdom of God are more than unbelief...they are adultary, illegal marriages if God forbids to marry the divorced, immorality, drinking, smoking, idolworship, apostasy, lie...and other sins..only the holy christians will enter His Kingdom! Other sinfull christians will not survive their Judgement Day!

Sazy^

View Profile
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEART LEST YOU CHANCE FALLING INTO THE DANGEROUS SIN OF 'UNBELIEF'. Most of the people who followed Moses into the wilderness had come to a place of 'belief' regarding God in having witnessed all the plagues put upon Egypt... but when difficulties came in their journey in the Wilderness, doubts also came, and there was 'a falling away' into 'unbelief'... And it appears, according to scripture, that God views the 'state of unbelief' as being equal to having 'no belief'... What can we glean from The Word regarding this? and how might we understand the magnitude of the warning to: 'Harden not your heart as they did in 'the provocation'? So is this what caused those that came out of Egypt to not be able to enter the 'physical' Promised Land?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:55 AM

Hi. I have read your post. Reasons to fail to enter the Kingdom of God are more than unbelief...they are adultary, illegal marriages if God forbids to marry the divorced, immorality, drinking, smoking, idolworship, apostasy, lie...and other sins..only the holy christians will enter His Kingdom! Other sinfull christians will not survive their Judgement Day!

Sazy^

View Profile
Illegal work
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:46 AM

Guys,

Pls let me know what you think on illegal work.

Recently I have tried to arrest a friend who works illegaly in Costa Rica. I told him that God is against criminal/illegal boarder crossing. And I told him: return home or I will ask police to return home.

What do you think about that?

Sazy^

View Profile
Illegal work
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:43 AM

Guys,

Pls let me know what you think on illegal work.

Recently I have tried to arrest a friend who works illegaly in Costa Rica. I told him that God is against criminal/illegal boarder crossing and illegal work. And I told him: return home or I will ask police to return home.

What do you think about that?

Sazy^

View Profile
Prayer for Job
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:30 AM

Guys,

Lets please ask our God Jesus to give me a job.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins and hear my prayer now. I am asking for forgiveness for my sins! Please cleanse me of my sins and make me holy! Please listen from Heaven my prayer. One year I have no job...You have refused to help me to find a job...One year is a long time...and I am calling You again with my brothers and sisters asking for Help, Resources...nothing is free in this world You created...Send pls Your angels to help me to find a job! I am kindly asking You to hear my words from Heaven and to help me please. Amen.

Maria Chirkova