Author Thread
BOSTON310

View Profile
Growing anger and hate
Posted : 11 Aug, 2011 04:39 PM

How do let go of the anger and hate towards the parent of your child when all that parent does is intentionally try to hurt you and use your child to do it with?

I am in, what I thought was the final area, of my divorce from a very emotional unstable and physically violent woman who is also the mother of my 5 yr old daughter. This woman continues to verbally attack me and does actually use our daughter as a tool for her attacks on me. This is a constantly daily part of my life. I have turned to the legal system for assistance:stop: to get this woman to stop and leave me alone, but the legal system has been of very little help. Even had a restraining order on this woman, but our child custody settlement (which is now in uncertainty) lead to the restraining order being dropped. It will be a legal nightmare to have it reinstated against her. Lawyers and legal aid hasn�t made it any better or resolvable. I have turned to my faith for answers, but I think I lack something in it so that has not seem to helping. This part I have to fault myself on. I have turned to friends, but none seem to understand enough to help me in this. I have no family to turn to so that is not an option. I have a counselor, but they are unable to help as other issues seem to be a priority. Nothing seems to help. The more this woman strikes at me in verbal attacks, the more my anger and hate grows towards her. I don�t want this to happen, but it is. What happens if it grows to much? The answer concerns me and this is why I am asking how do I let the anger and hate go? I honestly don�t know what to do anymore and this woman is not going to stop in her attacks on me. She makes it very clear. So� ?

BOSTON310

View Profile
40 yr old with children
Posted : 10 Aug, 2011 10:08 PM

Yes, there are guys in your age group that have no issues with having a life w/ a woman that has kids that are not of their biological creation. There are guys that care about family and family includes kids regardless. I suggest you keep looking because those guys are out there and I'm sure are looking for you. Best to you.

BOSTON310

View Profile
why do guys run away
Posted : 10 Aug, 2011 10:05 PM

Not all guys run away. Some guys run to. Having a child is a blessing from God that not all are given. I have been blessed and it was not me who ran away, but my pending ex. Everyone is different, be it guy or gal. Best to you in your search.

BOSTON310

View Profile
why is it so hard to find a christian man who wants a family?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2011 10:01 PM

I had the same question about Christian women, but I think it's just an issue of just keep looking. These great women and men are still out there, waiting to be found. Best to you in your search.