Author Thread
NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Single vs. Divorced / Widowed - a New Perspective
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 10:05 AM

Thank you. I hope you find someone interesting. My uncle is a single 54 year old Christian man in Norway, but not spending time on dating sites.

I think I know quite a few single Christian men around the city of Bergen in your age group... maybe you could go there sometime to visit churches, or attend a Christian conference there?

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Single vs. Divorced / Widowed - a New Perspective
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 12:11 AM

Let me post some hope to this thread.

I am single, never married myself, and people have been extremely supportive towards me finding a husband.

It also seems like around my location churches doesn't encourage divorced people to remarry, they focus on praying for the singles to find a spouse.

I also don't find that good men are put off that I am single never married. The man I am currently dating tells me all the time how huge his respect is for me and my boundaries knowing I have no "past". He loves my singleness very much.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 12:04 AM

This is mandatory!

I am 34 and am only willing to date men who are 30-44...and guess what... I am now dating a 29 year old (turns 30 in a week). Remember the lower limit as well...but I am glad he came through to me.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 05:41 AM

Haha. I have in fact a few male friends from back in the days who were really talking badly about fat girls and would only date really fit women themselves....they are now both married to chubby women who also gained more weight after having kids. This seems to be a trend.

Also why should anyones "value" be based on their weight. I am a bit on the other side. I am not attracted to very skinny or slim and fit guys. I am also not attracted to men who can flex their muscle at all. I prefer someone who will eat the cake I put in front of him.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 01:28 PM

My father is probably the fattest person I have ever met. When he married my mother she was thinner than a super-model.

He got her by compensating for his weight by being funny, smart, hard working and using his personality and friendliness to be well liked.

I have been rejected over and over again myself for my weight, but the men usually end up marrying someone who gains weight quite soon after marriage anyways. It is not something that bothers me much. I would prefer dating a man my own size, or even bigger.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 01:23 PM

I prefer a medium long text. Around 2 lines of interests, and 10-15 lines in the "about me" section. If it is longer than 20 lines I usually find it boring.

Less than 5 lines always lack basic information.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jul, 2022 11:38 PM

An easy solution might be trying to date fat christian women.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Long distance dating
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 01:10 PM

I steer miles clear of them.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Serious alternative to online dating scam
Posted : 20 Jun, 2022 04:18 AM

We do have this in our church. On Facebook there are different groups called "hangout" "adults 28-40 years old" ect, where the members put out invitations to activities.

Last week we had a barbecue, this Friday we will do Hedgehog-safari. Different people just put out the activity they initiate, and anyone is welcome to join, bring a friend ect. I have found loads of new friends after only 3 months in this new town. People are all in for it after the covid-years, and are really excited to do really simple and weird kind of activities.

I am considering doing it myself in a week or two, inviting people to come to my place for a hangout evening one of the sunny evenings when it is lovely to sit and enjoy the sea breeze from the shore next to my house.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
Rate my profile please
Posted : 30 May, 2022 11:52 PM

It is above average. A bit more text wouldn't hurt, and maybe one picture who is a headshot (like the one you put on your CV or passport) but otherwise a great start.

Page : 1 2 3