Author Thread
jezcie

View Profile
Distance
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 09:16 AM

For me, it's a bit challenging having relationship with someone who is far away from his/her partner. If we have strong relationship and trust each other and always pray to God to pour His love into our relationship and also to protect the relationship, I think we will be able to manage the relationship. But I think only few couples can be succeed with this distance relationship. But nothing is impossible for God...

:peace:

jezcie

View Profile
Beware of scams-I just got taken!
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 10:19 PM

hmm...maybe can share my story also here, I met one guy on other site, saying that he is a missionary, his job also helping poor people and orphans, at first I thought he was a nice man with a big heart, after knew him for a week then I realised that he was not a person I was thinking. He was not embrassed asking me money, saying it for a little boy. And I think he was using other guy picture too. It is a good thing to help other people but I did not trust his words after knowing him for awhile. What can I say here is dont trust people easily...for me I dont trust people fully until I know him/her closely..maybe not only on here but also out there.

:prayingf: Amen..

jezcie

View Profile
Just friends
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 01:31 AM

Hmm, do u have that experience hehe..I think guys also the same...ops..In my opinion, maybe what she's trying to say is she wants be friends first and let the things happen by it own but at the same time don't want to lose the person she was communicating with...Maybe to make sure, if she communicates with the right person. That's how we know someone right?, by knowing him/her first...Friendship first, if she feel comfortable with the relationship, then u can feel how the relationship would be..

:peace: may god bless u....amen..

jezcie

View Profile
hey
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 10:36 AM

Happy new year to all people on here.....

Blessings of God be with u & may this year 2009 will gives u more happiness and better life (career or anything u want to achieve for this year)..

:prayingf: Amen!!!!

jezcie

View Profile
Why do women on here not usually write the guy first?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 09:19 AM

:glow: good question...can u let me answer this question :laugh:

maybe some women are shy and waiting guys taking the first move..

or maybe they are not interested at all ops :peace:.

I'm old fashioned too if related with men hehe...

Maybe I can add more here that, if I view any guys profiles, that's mean I'm interested to know him, maybe just for friends, I'm not thinking too far about how the relationship would be. Bcos on here, everybody freely to know each other.When I view him and he does'nt view me back, so I can say that he's not interested in me but if he views and I view him back but after that he does not write to me, so that means he doesnt want be my friends too :p. Normally guys write to women. I prefer if a man writes to a woman or maybe just send a wink. That's what I was thinking about this but dont know what other women on here think. So, dont shy write to any women u like :peace:.

May God Bless U!!!

jezcie

View Profile
Guys with Long Hair
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 01:06 AM

For me, depends to that person, there are girls like guys long hair and they also dont like it at all. But i prefer guys with short hair, more handsome hehehe. Besides, can save money to buy shampoo for both of us. :laugh:

jezcie

View Profile
I know people are busy on here but what T.V Shows are a hit???
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 10:54 AM

"House" I sometimes waching that tv show o.

"ER"....:nicenurse:

"Smallville" ...love that story...

"Oprah"...very aspiration show.

"Ellen the degeneres show"...:dancingp:

"Jimmy Kemmel show"...

"Desperate wife"......

"Rachel Ray show".....

"Small people big world"... like this show too..

ops..too many hehe..

in my country, i watch these shows..hit or not :laugh:

jezcie

View Profile
A question for guys and girls...
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 09:51 AM

hi angel..

Praise God that u loved God..

As what friends here said, pray to God for your shyness, so that God will gives u strenght to go to church. I think u have to think positive, maybe not to think too much about what people say about u...As u know, church is a place to worship God, so it is a place for everyone . U should take your first step by attending the church as u said and then ask the right person there who can leads and teaches u about christian. At first, it is something new to u, but then it will be ok. God would be happy if u want to follow Him :). With blessing of God everything will go smoothly for u.

I'm not a good adviser but ...

May God Bless U!!!!

Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation;

I will fear no one.

The Lord protects me from all danger;

I will never be afraid.

:prayingf: Amen...

jezcie

View Profile
Why it is important to have a Christian GF/BF or spouse?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 11:32 PM

Our weakness is God's opportunity to show how extraordinary His power is in our life. This is the glory of Christianity. It is not that we have no problems but precisely in every problem, there is the power to overcome even a broken neck or paralysis.

jezcie

View Profile
simple
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 09:37 AM

Lord Jesus Christ is our true friend.

Page : 1 2 3 4