Author Thread
thatguy93a^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 09:37 PM

yeah i read your profile

it's full of incel nonsense and sexual immoral garbage. its no wonder you where praying on foreign woman.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 09:34 PM

šŸ™„

It certainly is wonderful that women are talking to an incel and I can't get a simple hello back from anyone I talk to.

I'm starting to really hate god for his plans for me.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2023 01:24 PM

I can't take this anymore. I woke up today to 3 texts form random folks I don't know, all 3 were hate filled messages. none of the messages I sent out over the last week were replied to but most were read. I tired talking to a few folks when I was at the store and work, all would not say anything back to me.

I hate gods plan for me, I can't take it anymore. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I give up. I just can't do this anymore. I'm jumping off a bridge today.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2023 05:26 PM

all my life I never had anyone. no friends, no family, nothing. I come home every day just to sit but cry and poor my heart out to god. the few times I try to meet people i'm never good enough to get a simple hello back. I have no one to call ok when I need support, someone to talk to nothing.

what's it like to have people??? i really don't know and probably never will know. šŸ˜–

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Iā€™m not going to ask no more
Posted : 30 Jun, 2023 05:20 PM

at least when you're ugly people are going after you for just looks. I was cursed with being attractive and people only care about my looks. I get it I look 10-15 years younger then I actually am. i'm a person, I have feelings, i'm not some slav of meat to ogle at.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 09:07 PM

You been spending time talking to the overseas green card scammers i see šŸ˜‚ at least they're willing to talk to others unlike american women

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 08:01 PM

no amount of pray works. it never has for me, god doesn't hear me and never has. as for church no, my hateful abusive family ran a few pastors out of town and stole a home from another. the second any church in my area finds out i'm related to them i'm told to leave even tho i have nothing to do with them. like i said nothing I do is ever good enough.

i'm never asking for much, all I want if for someone anyone to be there for me, I have no one in my life, no friends no family nothing. and my prayers are ignored šŸ˜–

the sad fact is this here is the most interaction i had with anyone in years. i'm shocked someone is actually replying to me and kinda confused.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 02:55 PM

i poor my heart out to god every night, im begging him for help every day and nothing. he doesn't care about me

i'm done with life. i can't stand that his plan for me is to be miserable with no one in my life.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 12:04 PM

The more I ask god for help the worse things get. He punishes me for seeking help. šŸ˜–

thatguy93a^

View Profile
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 05:04 AM

yeah I'm saved. and I really wish god left me alone. the more I lean on him the worse my life gets. I know i probably sound crazy and unrealistic but my life really is horrible . I was abused as a kid, pulled from school when I started to talk out about what was going on. after I got away from my family people around me started treating me like dirt too. I really can't go anywhere without being mistreated. no matter how nice, friendly or caring I am it's never enough and i'm extremely lucky to get a simple hello back. even the greeters at stores refuse to say hello back to me. and the few times people do give me a chance they hurt me. for example the last person that offered to be friends with me stabbed me in the leg with a knife.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9