Author Thread
Jacie08^

View Profile
Why are you single? Most question i received from a guy.
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 03:08 AM

I recently figured this out, we women are so much invested to find a man that we often fail to prepare for the appointed one.

Once this thought settled in me the desperation to find was subdued by preparation for when he comes so that I can cherish and nurture that person, and when he marries me I can be a blessing rather than a nagging wife. Its been very difficult but mentally I am in a place where I trust the Lord to bring him in the right time. So ladies if a man asks this question to you let him know probably your man is still preparing himself to come and find you. Coz Proverbs quote for when a man finds his wife he finds a good thing, the question is women have we prepared ourselves to the fullness of what God expects us to be.

Jacie08^

View Profile
How to overcome the complete lack social skills in out generation?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 02:59 AM

Well this question really made me self reflect before I scribbled my thoughts down.

Dear Friend,

Toxicity is not limited to a certain age group or generation its an epidemic that has lasted for a few generations now. Reading the word we come across a verse which says that in the last days these are supposed to happen and so it is being done according to the word.

Now coming to how we can avoid lacking social skills would briefly suggest test the spirit of the person you associate with but at the same time see them with grace in your eyes for them, SMILE and stick to listening more, the Spirit will help you discern, search for the fruits of their spirit and if they are running from things or taking things one day at a time. If its a go ahead from the HS then proceed with subtle simple topics to speak on .. the rest will be taken care of the father if your leaning on him. Hope you overcome this challenge.

Jacie08^

View Profile
Meet someone who has compassion
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 02:48 AM

Yes as a woman I would definitely want my person who has a lot of grace when we both get to know each other coz sometimes love isn't everything which holds a relationship. The way we fall in love we can also fall out of love without a definite reason , but if both of us have the patience to sit and listen with compassion as to why and when things changed a lot of emotional damage can be avoided. Empathy and trust I think are the most important ingredients to process the dish called relationship. These days have come across so many who say EQ is the most important intelligence out of all of the multiple intelligences, but we are living in a generation where people love replacing rather than mending, silent quitting rather than discussing and figuring things out. I am sure a person who is compassionate would often look at these things with a different perspective.

Jacie08^

View Profile
Are people here actual bible believing Christians?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 02:31 AM

Yes, its true what has been stated in the post. Majorly here the profiles through which I have messaged are not believers and even if they are they mostly come across as lukewarm. I came across only one person who reads the bible and is a progressive Christian.