Author Thread
akothmikal

View Profile
Ready to give up
Posted : 30 Jun, 2012 05:16 AM

I know am late on this post, but lets all keep in mind that distance is just a test to see how far love can travel, l wonder atimes how many are ready to pass that test. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

akothmikal

View Profile
My Testimony
Posted : 29 Jun, 2012 04:56 AM

Wow! That was an awesome testimony, may God bless you as you continue serving Him, am inspired. Thumbs up!

akothmikal

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 28 Jun, 2012 11:22 AM

Hehe! Very interesting post there....

akothmikal

View Profile
THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SITE!!!! BE WARNED CHRISTIANS!!!!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 10:02 AM

I like this topic and l'v gone through so much for the last 6 months, we just have to be very careful because not everything that glitters are gold. May God help us and see us through. Not all men or women in this site are bad, we just have to be extra careful. I'v met quit a number of men who are good, they look at my profile, chat for a while, but since my IM does not work, they choose to go silence without a word, why?! There is also one who really liked me and we even emailed each other for 5 months and then he decided that my spirit level was not on his level, so left without a word, l was heart broken because l thought if you'v said you love someone, you are ready to grow together in love and spirit. How could you judge someone like that? Was that really love? May God restore us.

Be blessed.

Akothmikal

akothmikal

View Profile
The most awful experience
Posted : 10 Jun, 2012 04:36 PM

Oh my! You are not alone, l'v gone through some painful moments, but am still here believing and waiting unto God. Be strong and stand for what you believe. Be blessed.

akothmikal

View Profile
equally yoked a christ centered marriage
Posted : 10 Jun, 2012 11:26 AM

I'l truely do a prayer for you. Please write me and let me know how it goes. [email protected]

God bless you.

akothmikal

View Profile
equally yoked a christ centered marriage
Posted : 6 Apr, 2012 10:46 PM

Wow! I love who a husband is meant to be. I found my love here and l want to know more on how to submit to him as my husband to be, l love him so much but am working on myself. Please teach the areas on how to submit as Godly wife should. Thanks and God bless you.

akothmikal

View Profile
Ladies..... what topic(s) interests you to chat?
Posted : 5 Feb, 2012 09:41 AM

Yeah! I truely agree with this starters works well with me....

akothmikal

View Profile
Back Rubs
Posted : 18 Dec, 2011 10:59 PM

I dont refuse to give or be given a back rub! We have to seriously talk about it, and what it might led to. Am very strong and l know l can handle it, so it depends on him.

akothmikal

View Profile
Back Rubs
Posted : 18 Dec, 2011 10:53 PM

As much as am considering marrage, it should wait, coz it will led to sex, an sex is for married couple ONLY!!