Author Thread
FocusIsEverything

View Profile
serious minded christian women?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2016 02:10 PM

do you exist?

im not asking if any Christian women on this site are serious about their Christian walk. that would be to question the authenticity of your Christian walk. im curious if any single "serious minded/personality" Christian women are on this site?

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
Most conservative state and most conservative country?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2016 02:01 PM

thanks

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
Most conservative state and most conservative country?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2016 12:21 AM

Can anyone tell me what state and country are the most conservative?

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
starving for for fundamental fellowship
Posted : 21 Nov, 2015 05:05 PM

Any one out there?.

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
when you marry what is it that u hope your marriage to accomplish?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2015 09:26 PM

If a couple marries before sex then they dont commit fornication.

If a couple marries before living together then they dont commit cohabitation. Those are 2 very popular sins that are very popular in our times today. Some couples marry because they created a baby. Some do it because their peers are married and they dont want to be left out of the crowd. Some marry because of their age.....scared of being single and getting older (alone). All im trying to say is what are your goals for your marriage? Of course both spouses should support each other (if the thing they are supporting is biblical) but what do you hope your marriage to accomplish before yall die or christ comes back. What would a biographer write about your marriage ? What do u hope your marriage to accomplish?

Marriage is not just hugs and kisses and sex and babies andjust go to work and back home....and go out on weekends to a movie and dinner....if we do the same stuff as the world we dont stand out at all......instead we fit right in....so let me ask again.....what is it that u hope your current or future marriage will accomplish?

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2015 12:36 PM

After we get use to the physical attraction and spiritual attraction.......what then?

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2015 08:44 AM

Cohabiting and fornication are what will be eliminated.......i worded that part wrong

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2015 08:44 AM

Cohabiting and fornication are what will be eliminated.......i worded that part wrong

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2015 08:41 AM

Other than the obvious.....cohabitation and fornication.....i think it is important to have some goals or purpose that should be the theme of your marriage. what do you think?

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
what are you looking for?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 11:30 PM

Are you looking for a spouse, a gf/bf, a friend? I'm not sure what us christians have to do in order to communicate with each other.....but if we don't at least try then we will stay single. It's not smart to give ppl your phone number and address not even on a Christian site but seriously " Do we want to stay single forever"? I'm not saying rush it and marry and reproduce but I am saying.....if we are christians and we are here on this site called christians dating for free then we should at least try to get to know each other........any suggestions for how we can interact with each other more regularly and actually achieve what I believe to be most people's goal for coming to this site.....and find a match. I have a job that requires me to work a whole lot. I don't have time to go out "on the town" so the online option is good for people like myself.......maybe I'm being a little too open but I feel like somebody has to say something to remind people y we are here on this site. I don't believe we have to compromise our Christian beliefs in order to find a spouse. But how can you FIND something if you aren't LOOKING?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9