Author Thread
m0mma32

View Profile
Being Missionaries To Our Children...
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:59 AM

as single parents, this is the task we need to take, out of love for them ... they're kids and they won't understand a thing unless we try to reach out to them in such a way for them to let them know we're there no matter what ...

i am a single mom of two lil boys, i try my best to teach them great/good values, just imagine me teaching them boys stuff, i wrestle with them, i gotta like or watch cartoons with them, answer them questions that a father is supposed to answer for them, all these i gotta do out of love for them, and as you put it, be a missionary to our child ...

and for clarification, i don't brainwash my kids so they could hate their father, all they know is we live apart and their father is looking for a job always ...

m0mma32

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:58 AM

as single parents, this is the task we need to take, out of love for them ... they're kids and they won't understand a thing unless we try to reach out to them in such a way for them to let them know we're there no matter what ...

i am a single mom of two lil boys, i try my best to teach them great/good values, just imagine me teaching them boys stuff, i wrestle with them, i gotta like or watch cartoons with them, answer them questions that a father is supposed to answer for them, all these i gotta do out of love for them, and as you put it, be a missionary to our child ...

and for clarification, i don't brainwash my kids so they could hate their father, all they know is we live apart and their father is looking for a job always ...

m0mma32

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:53 AM

m0mma32

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2012 05:41 AM