Author Thread
serenity6603

View Profile
DO WOMEN REALLY KNOW WHAT MEN WANT, WHY CAN'T THEY MEET OUR NEEDS?.
Posted : 10 Feb, 2012 04:07 AM

Only god can be our "prince" in this world. So if a woman isn't able to fall in love with god first, then how can she fall in love with the world around us? I spend alot of time with woman that are gaining their life back. It shows me alot. I personally can't be with someone I place judgement on. A relationship isnt based on one way or another it is based on god guiding you side by side. It takes alot of respect and understanding to simply love someone. A person can't recieve fully what they are not willing to give. If someone is having a bad day where do you help? If you are struggling do you allow that person to hold you and grow closer to you? It should be a journey together, and I believe in comprimise(s/p) not change. God created us with our own purpose and he created us to walk together. The world around us has taught us different. The most amazing thing a person can ever put on is god. Just my thoughts on this topic.

serenity6603

View Profile
how do i know the right man4 me and kids.....
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 04:18 AM

I suggest building your relationship with god deeper. Let god love you first then you will realize who you are and where you belong. I have many close guy friends, they tell me all the time the most attractive woman is the one who is confident. Every woman deserves to look in the mirror and know she deserves to be loved. It is the same the other way around, that other person deserves respect and love. It is a test of patience. Pray about it and see where god guides you. :) Your children derserve the best also. :glow: