Author Thread
BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
Do men believe that women hear from the Holy Spirit and understand the BIBLE
Posted : 10 Apr, 2024 07:30 AM

The simple answer is found in Genesis chapter 2 and 3.

The woman is more likely to hear Satan then her own husband.

Because of this reality, the heavenly Father requires the woman to go to her father or husband for all of what she wants to accomplish in the entirety of her life.

So much so, that even a woman's vow to God can be nullified by either her father or her husband.

(Numbers chapter 30) If you are not familiar with the reality of these facts.

Unfortunately the current collective belief system is that women are on the same level as men. So women listen to Satan and believe they are listening to God.

For instance, feminist beliefs, even in the church, one is that a woman is "free and successful" when she serves her Employer, but a "slave and 'less than'" when she serves her husband and children or father.

Make it make sense?

But I know y'all can't hear me.

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
How would you have responded?
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:35 PM

I only do female friends after having explicitly conveyed my desire for marriage.

If she rejects the notion, I will put her in the friend zone until I have learned that she is sexually active with another man.

Once I have confirmation of that, I cut her from every part of my life, never to return.

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
Does for better,.. for worse still exists
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:32 PM

If the worse is a woman destroying your life, better to obey scriptures and let her go

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
Does the idea of an older man, often 60+ saying he has never been married, yet is looking to marry a young (20-25) woman and father babies sound as rediculous to you guys as it does to women? 😆
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:30 PM

Issac was 60 when he married Rebecca

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
How to Understand, and Deal with, 'The Spirit of Heaviness and Depression'
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:29 PM

Dive deeper into it, don't fight it, live it, and soon, you will pass through and rise on the other side, better because of it.

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
With the world... families... culture... moral depravity... confusion and moral decline within 'the church' --- if you could wake tomorrow and be 15 again, would you choose to do so?
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:28 PM

I'd go back to 15, but only if I can keep my memory, definitely make different choices.

Conversely, I live today as though I am 16 again, making choices as though I have 60 years of quality life left to live

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
Would you find it odd of another guy messaged you?
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:25 PM

Definitely, I got some dude messaging me right now.

What does he want?

Creepy and weird.

BiblicalPolygyny^

View Profile
Do men believe that women hear from the Holy Spirit and understand the BIBLE
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 09:21 PM

Personally, I believe, most women are lead by demons and not the holy Spirit, I don't believe a single woman without a father or a husband has much chance of telling the difference between an evil voice and a righteous one.

Look at what women around the world are doing.

Most of them destroy their homes with their own hands, and the vast majority do it believing they are doing the correct thing.

As Eve showed, women are first to fall away from righteousness, and as both Adam and Solomon showed, women, can be used by evil to turn a man away from righteousness.