Author Thread
Godsgirl1383

View Profile
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 18 Mar, 2012 01:19 PM

Sad isn't it. Sex before marriage gave me the blessing that brought me to God. But, being that the guy I was dating became basically a donor by 7 months into the pregnancy..... I will not be giving in to Satan's strongest tool (lust) again! God looked over all that He created, and it was good. Sex was part of that, right? Satan has tainted earthly things, yes? I see the world, with it's greed, ugliness, and evil-doing.... And I think, if we all pul together it can be better! Sadly, God promises in revelations that in the end everything will just stink. We must arm ourselves with His Word and take up our personal cross to bear each day! Put on the armor of God and stand strong and united. We know God will win, our prayers asked in faith wil be answered, we will live on after our debt is payed and those who persecute His children will burn in the pits. Stay strong and know Him. He wants the best for you and will bles your faith in His plan.

Godsgirl1383

View Profile
Doing love God's way
Posted : 18 Mar, 2012 12:56 PM

I know many of you weren't married or even saved when you became a parent. It IS God's plan. He knows your entire life before He breathes it into you! Amen?

You absolutely CAN find love and worship in another, if you seek in God's chosen way. Follow the path His Word has layed before you. Seek to know their heart as God does. Bodies die, they age, the become infected and broken. If you become Satan's slave by lust of flesh, you will never have a Corinthians 13 kind of love!

Men must lead their family in worship. Women must be supportive of men and obey their husband. (Meaning as a woman you MUST srek a respectful/respectable/goodheartedand above all else GODLY man.) Maya Angelou once said, "a women's heart must be so hidden in God that a man must seek Him to find her". As a family a husband must come before a child, and God before them both.

No sex til married. No living together. Think Little House on the Prarie meets The Waltons. Go back to a time when morals produced love that stood the test of time. Do you want the kind of love grandma and grandpa had? Then live their lifestyle!