Author Thread
KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
I'm not sure it's worth following God anymore.
Posted : 20 Aug, 2012 08:42 PM

Soulm8-

You will find someone else 1000000000 times better! Keep praying and reading the Bible. I have been through much suffering in my 41 years so I have much empathy for you. Just remember you will have eternal life no matter what happens in this life. No woman could ever take that away from you.

P.S. Hey your a good looking guy!! ;) I wish I was 29 again. :winksmile:

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
It's time for a wake up call...
Posted : 20 Aug, 2012 08:22 PM

This sounds like another angry thread..sigh..I will pray for those who are angry. Love one another, Be kind.

One day I had had it with all the suffering in my life!!! I begged on my hands and knees for God to show me he was real!! I spoke out loud " Prove It!!" Well He sure did!!!! After that I continued to turn the TV channel and Joel Osteen was on. Then I began to look for his channel soon after. I believed in my heart and confessed with my mouth Jesus is Lord! That is when I was born again. I started studying the Bible and my life has been changed forever.

My wish is that people would stop putting down others. Be kind to each other.

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Blessed me again.
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 08:56 PM

God has blessed me again with another job I wanted. Thank you God once again for showing me your Love.:glow:

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Pray for the wounded
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 11:18 AM

Thank you..That just broke my heart hearing about him.

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Please pray for me I'm seeing things
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 06:50 PM

Have someone pray with you...where two or more pray God is with you. Also if this writing happens in your house..anoint the doors and windows with olive oil and pray for any demons to leave.

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Pray for the wounded
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 06:46 PM

I would like to ask for prayer for a young man today in ICU. This young innocent man was walking home from work and jumped by 10 guys who beat him. Broke bones in his face and skull and he is now in surgery. I have know him since he was in the womb. How sad is this? I heard its now called a "hit n run" !!?? A Bunch of guys jumping any random person. Pray for the violence to stop!!!

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Colossians 3
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 06:33 PM

Amen!! What I just got from this is walk in Love. Thank you!

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Sin The problem:
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 06:22 PM

Aw thank you Ms Marvel! My evening is good..lots of praying:prayingf: and keeping the Faith about future opportunities. How is yours?

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
Sin The problem:
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 09:37 AM

Ms Marvel,

I appreciate the way you debate. You keep it nice but get your point across.:applause:

KindHeartedWoman8

View Profile
A Proverb
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 05:35 PM

Love it. Amen!:applause:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10