Author Thread
RevKP

View Profile
Need people.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 08:46 PM

I am in search or Christians who have a calling to serve. I am putting an Evangelistic team together and am needing the following thing. I need singers, musicians, equipment, a vehicle to travel in and places to hold revivals at. Please pray that God helps me get this going. He has laid it on my heart to get this started and now I am asking for your prayers that he open the doors to get this rolling.

RevKP

View Profile
Biggest Mission Field
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 08:16 PM

:prayingm: Amen Sister. We to many time take what the speaker is saying for the Gospel truth. We each need to search our hearts and scripture to find the truth. I am an evangelist and have been for almost 20 year now. I know I am human and I know I make mistakes. The Church is the body of Christ and it is not the mission fields. The world is the biggest mission field. In the Gospels Christ said go ye in to ALL the world preaching the Gospel. Not just to the Church but to EVERYONE. " It's time that we the people stand up for what is right. It's time we squared our shoulders back and raise our swords to fight. For the Bible is our weapon and the Spirit is our shield. The Church needs more of it's members to be workers in the field". Like the singer Carman said. "We need God in America Again. I am going to take it one step further. We need God in the world again. :prayingm: