Author Thread
tjbianca0219

View Profile
Tell Me what i need to do right now
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 07:40 PM

i want a man ,a man how to treat her woman,I was hoping to find someone who is really inlove with me that he never hurt me,that guy?i trust him i told him all about my past but he always open that past when we get argue and i really hate it because i'm not do that to him i always keep silent,

anyway thank you for advice it really help me a lot :-)

tjbianca0219

View Profile
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 07:31 PM

thanks for you advice it really mean to me,you help me to enlighten my dark mind i am think of that seriously i am think of that using my hear and in god hands i know i can get through this thank you for your advice may the blessings pour you

tjbianca0219

View Profile
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 09:29 AM

Hi I am Roseann from Philippines,I am seeking for someone to talk to and someone who give me an advice,i have a partner for almost 6 years,I have 2 kids but he is not their father.

My partner and I just broke up about a month,I leave him because he hurt me,He always drunk and he always nag at me without a valid reason,I always trust on him I proud to say that i am a good partner for him for 6 years,But i dont know why i have a partner like this,We always argue,he always say me something that hurts my feeling,He always told to others my past,That night after he hurt me i turn over to the Police but i never continue to demand on him because i felt something that there is no good happen to him if i continued to demand on him.,The night is over i never come home,I dont want to see him anymore after what he did to me.Then after that day my two cousin whom i trust and share my secrets and my ex they drunk together i dont know what my cousins told to him to make his anger again he go to my father house and shout at me and to my neighbors that i am Bad Girl it really hurt me so much because i know it's not true.until now i never go home,but he always ask for my mercy,and he always says sorry..but all he did is always on my mind I missed him and i think i still love him after he did but everything he do at me always at my mind,If im not answering him he always told me a word that makes me hurt all over again...Can you help me?I dont know what To do?Do i still accept him?He always make a promise that he changed but there is so many promise he never grant his promise>..Do i still accept him?

tjbianca0219

View Profile
i wanna get out in this unhappy relationship
Posted : 1 Dec, 2012 11:31 PM

hi i wish you could visit in our church here someday here in philippines we are a born again christian :-) i really appreaciate of what advice you gave to me :-) god bless

tjbianca0219

View Profile
Posted : 1 Dec, 2012 04:11 AM

thank you so much for the advice Philipians :-)..it helps a lot i keep it and treasure it :-)..god bless

tjbianca0219

View Profile
Posted : 29 Nov, 2012 05:50 PM

thank you for the advice philipians:-)it helps..

I got pregnant when i was 17 in my first baby and the father dont know anything that i give birth to his daughter.My father and mygrandmother is the only one stay by my side.They take care of my first baby but still the father dont have idea that he is the father i never told him because he is IRRESPONSABLE at that moment he is not ready.But when the time comes "NO SECRET THAT NEVER REVEAL" he found out that he is a father so we see each other and decide to live together with my first baby but we having an argue always because he always going home late but no work he came in a gambling ,he drunk that leading hurting me shouting at me ..and getting worst..by november i work he steal the money that i used to work for.And i get mad so in the month of December 2005 i decide to leave him i bring my kid (which is the first baby) and after a month i found out i got pregnant i tell him but he never believe me he accused me that i am cheating him (but difinetely im not) so while i bring my 2nd baby in my womb i always cry because he never believe me and he never support me..but when the time comes until i giving birth to my 2nd baby he came but still he not paid the midwife my FAther takes the responsbilities again.

The father of my baby wants to reconcile but its too late he hurt me so many times and the feeling is gone so i never communicate him until he decide to go abroad.I told him that we can still be friends but he is not favor fort hat .

Let's talk about the 2nd man ..we rent a house we love each other for several years but when we decide to move another house we having a argue always and a lot of problems he also as drinker and he hurt me also and i found out i want to get out in this relationship i always cry everynight i want to leave him but i have no choice because he is the only hope to support me so even if that it's too hard to me i still stayed just to live but the feeling is gone

anyway i neverget married any two of them

thank you again hope to hear any reply please

tjbianca0219

View Profile
Posted : 26 Nov, 2012 05:22 PM

hello i am roseann from philippines i am a single mother for almost 6 years i have two kids we broke up the father of my kids when my elder child is only 2 and i am 3 months pregnant of my second baby i decide to leave him because he has a attitude that i never wanted he is a gambler a drinker and he hurts me.So when the times i cant take anymore i leave him.But we still have communications because of our childs but most of the time we got quarrel so many times when i give birth in my second baby he is there by my side .When my baby is almost a month i met my childhood crush we meet many times and decided to live -in (other man ) i leave my two kids in my grandmother we live in far away .At first we live happy he is kind and sweet he gave me everything but when we moved a house i get my kids to his father so many times having a problems i cried so many times.After we moved a house we having a difficult times we always having a quarrel we shouting each other,many people knowing that we have cruel quarrel he is rarely drinks when he got drunk he do what the crazy man does leading to misunderstanding currently i am living with him with my kids for 5 years and i want to get out in this relationship there is so many times i want to leave but i dont know how and i dont know where i start please give me advice

anyway i give myself a limits ..that hoping when 2013 comes i am giving a chance myself to be happy looking forward and tried to move on please help me guys thanks