Author Thread
MaryMartha1902

View Profile
I am so confused. Please help.
Posted : 27 May, 2013 01:48 PM

No offense taken brother, when you explain it so eloquently, I will have to agree with you. I am living proof of that. I have learned a very valuable lesson recently. That to assume is wrong and to let our emotions govern our mouths is even worse. Thank you for taking the time to explain.

Pro 27:15 A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;

Pro 27:16 to restrain her is to restrain the wind or to grasp oil in one's right hand.

MaryMartha1902

View Profile
What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Posted : 25 May, 2013 07:57 AM

I know it is difficult, especially when raising a child on your own. I know that 11 years seems like a very long time, but even the greatest saints in the bible waited on God's timing, because His is the ONLY perfect one. In the meantime, keep yourself busy, do missionary work in your community, be with like minded people, feed the hungry, visit the sick, doing these things will make you feel so much better. You are a beautiful lady and there is nothing wrong with you from what I can see. But first and foremost accept God's will for you, His way..even if that means being single. Trust me, His way is far greater than anything we could ever imagine. God bless you.

MaryMartha1902

View Profile
I am so confused. Please help.
Posted : 25 May, 2013 07:42 AM

Do you think it is very Christian like to say all women are crazy? That does not seem very Godly to me. Besides you blasted someone in another forum who said women on this site were rude...what you say is way worse. I will pray for you!