Author Thread
ChristianArtsy

View Profile
How Do You Take Care of Yourself as a Woman?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2015 05:25 PM

Girlfriend, just like in the movies but better... kick your shoes off..get your fav praise song, turn it Up and twist and shout!! Raise your hands, sings, dance your butt off... honey, the joy of the Lord is our strength... gets some. Hillside All Things are possible, Sons of Korah, Psalms 117(LIVE), Kirk Franklin Hosanna.. something! Well, go on, do it now. :yay: Youll be glad you did.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
when should I stay/ when should I go
Posted : 10 Jan, 2015 02:11 PM

If both agree that things aren't heading for marriage and yet choose to hang out, then that's not dating; assuming all things related to the hanging out is good with God. If you want marriage you do run the risk of having to or being the one cut off when one of you finds promise elsewhere. First thought was: you said it yourself, why hang around if you want marriage AND have rules someone you're seeing out, move on. Gotta agree with your sister.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
No real Gentelemen in here
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 03:15 PM

For one to respond would be at very basic; kind... but if someone doesn't respond, is that rude? While some of us believe some type of acknowledgement of receipt of email is in order, you are free to confirm that from your own profile. Would you consider your time/investment well spent with someone who replies to you everytime, because it's kind, but they don't want to meet you, or whatever... Please don't take this the wrong way, these questions are posted every week.. but still; this isn't high school, if you don't get a response, move on. Even more importantly thought, if you're still hanging in there, you may not want to put everybody in the same group of knuckleheads....

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
Men with both ears pierced
Posted : 24 Oct, 2013 11:03 PM

Looking at what truly matters; this is really not something I spend a lot of time with. IMO, once we get past the need to dress all of God's people in the way that generations past dictated based on their understanding of salvation, then, we can better represent the truth.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
Older women and young men?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2013 12:42 PM

@ Spaceman,

My X is 14 yrs older, and in the 6yrs of our marriage, my love of learning (exploration), my youth was being drained. He was the child really, and I refused to spend my early 20s nagging a grown man.

Didn't date much after that, but when I did, the guy was younger. Somewhere around the age of 40, I realized I wanted to spend my life with a guy who was creative but also; I needed a guy who has more relatable experience. Maybe his st 45 was the same as mine, "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies cut off the back of a cereal box, and maybe he played it until it was destroy too. Someone who was around to see the very first microwaves.. "Easy Bake Ovens" maybe he was somewhere on this planet like me, dumbfounded at all the chaos of the moon landing; Really?? The Robinsons did that kind of thing every week, and in color!

I really don't think I'm talking nostaglia completely, my Gen got in there before they stopped offering a bit of wisdom along with the entertainment, and truthfully, we were attracted to more adult issues, me and my friends were..

An age gap can be a blessing or a hindrance, it depends on what each partner wants, needs and expects. I don't believe we are completely the same person in every relationship, there is only one you, and only one them and both should be constantly growing. Can you both continue to grow together would be my question.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
I WillFollow My Advice
Posted : 17 Oct, 2013 03:19 PM

...course this is an issue that should be disgusted when dating, you need to know where a potential mate stands on such things. But one of the brothers here and I spent all of our time debating politics. Told him from the start that I didn't want to talk about these things, but he'd go on and on, so my thinking was why go on with this.. rather than happy, it brought me down. Everyone's entitled the their view, I mean God give free will, but we can't just force this kind of thing on each other, especially if we're going against the word while doing it...

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
I WillFollow My Advice
Posted : 17 Oct, 2013 03:00 PM

@ dkj255

I don't know whether to laugh or cry :excited:, I totally agree. What I see for the most part in Livechat are those who have to fill there sarcasm quota or something; and so the domino effect begins, and no matter what the conversations were before, one by one somebody's always ready to jump aboard the bash wagon. . Some of us wait until those that participate are done, or just exit chat all together. What I hate most of the whole thing is that it is so very obvious that politics, etc is used as a tool of division. For example, I had a really good friend, we attended the same church, we also worked together, during the Bush/Gore Pres campaigns, I expressed to her that I had no plans to vote for Bush, I couldn't, I didn't say I was voting for Al Gore, I didn't say I planned to vote for that matter, none the less, at work, in front of co-workers (who by the way knew we were both saved) she called me a baby killer.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
To all the girls/women who have there breast's hanging out.
Posted : 17 Oct, 2013 11:34 AM

@ CuriousGeorge

I'm not speaking for DHTM...

One Thanksgiving, my sister invited a new member of their church over, it didn't take long to she see the woman cussed like a sailor (no offense Navy ppl-just a saying), There were 2 pastors at this table by the way. What my family realized is that she was a baby Christian, everything she knew and everything she did wasn't gonna just stop. It was more important for us to treat her hospitably, love her. I think the same could apply to SOME sisters/brothers that dress as you describe. But I also agree with DHTM.. I've tried clothes on in a store, looked in the mirror knew I needed to do the right thing and not buy the article because of how I looked in it. I've not thought much about an article in my closet, dressed to go someplace, looked and knew I had to decide if I wanted to.. look that way. We live in a world that tells girls they have to advertise to get noticed,by the time their an adult, its second nature as they say. And thank you DHTM, I cannot repent for a man thinks when he looks at me, he is responsible for that. When I make the decision to not advertise, I know its the right thing, I'm not concerned with helping a brother out...

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
Godly man
Posted : 13 Oct, 2013 12:33 PM

@ sombuddysdream,

Everytime I come to this site, that is pretty much the question I leave with, well, sort of, its really not that difficult, as with everything else, its man who makes things difficult. A Godly man reflects God, they cannot be separated. So what am I saying: He puts God's word before worldly reports. Instead of spending hrs watching Fox Legs, he gets his morning directions from God, with gloom and doom reports, he knows his help comes from the Lord. He knows that his political affiliation has nothing to do whatsoever with his salvation and his home in Heaven. When the haters gather, ushered by media, he does not participate in bashing the leader of the country, but instead prays for him, he knows God's got his back so he is not concerned about somebody taking something from him. This wise man is the one in the group who doesn't have the sour disposition, unlike the others; his face doesn't reflect the hate that sinners see when we tell them they need to be like us�. No this guy reflects the love and joy he�s been given through the holy spirit, this guy is beautiful, and everyone that sees him, sees God. Has someone heard someone say, that someone might have seen someone who said they heard a great man say that the curse of the world is not his to fix, but he prefers to focus on the souls that need Jesus? That�s the guy, that�s the man, he realizes, no matter how disgusting the report of a situation may be, prophesy will be fulfilled and to say you believe the word and then attempt to correct the world is wasted time. Jesus said He did not come here to condemn, and He most certainly could have fixed the world but that�s just not the plan..is it? I want the man who may not even be aware of his complete purpose, but he knows the plan is God�s and no state of affairs could ever determine his character.

I actually feel so very blessed to have experienced this site. I am much wiser for it, and I know I couldn't possibly spend my life here with a man that falls short of my expectations..

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
I WillFollow My Advice
Posted : 13 Oct, 2013 12:09 PM

Mr. Right..

Please tell me there is hope, that there is a man out there who puts God�s word before worldly report. Tell me there are men of God who are not glued to Fox Legs, I mean Fox News but prefers to spend the first hours of his mornings hearing the word of God. Is there one who laughs at gloom and doom and knows his help comes from Lord? Just one who knows that God doesn't promise eternal life based on political affiliation, he knows the unsaved have no promise to Heaven, and some of those unsaved will be conservatives, and some he meets in heaven will have been liberals here. Have you seen the just man, he doesn't fall apart with another one sided report of this or that, he�s not wasting his time thinking someone�s taking something away from him, He knows God�s got his back. The man who studies scripture, and when he finds himself in the middle of a hate fest toward the leader of the country, he doesn't participate but instead prays for the leader, he is the one in the group who doesn't have the sour disposition, unlike the others; his face doesn't reflect the hate that sinners see when we tell them they need to be like us�. No this guy reflects the love and joy he�s been given through the holy spirit, this guy is beautiful, and everyone that sees him, sees God. Has someone heard someone say, that someone might have seen someone who said they heard a great man say that the curse of the world is not his to fix, but he prefers to focus on the souls that need Jesus? That�s the guy, that�s the man, he realizes, no matter how disgusting the report of a situation may be, prophesy will be fulfilled and to say you believe the word and then attempt to correct the world is wasted time. Jesus said He did not come here to condemn, and He most certainly could have fixed the world but that�s just not the plan..is it? I want the man who may not even be aware of his complete purpose, but he knows the plan is God�s and no state of affairs could ever determine his character.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10