Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Just forget it, I'm giving up!
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 05:56 AM

Bro Morgan pray that God strengthens you with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and PATIENCE - Colossians 1 verse 11.

Chioniso

View Profile
If you have the desire to marry in your heart...
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 05:40 AM

At Gethsmine Jesus brought His desire before God and later said that let it be unto God's will. So its right to bring your desire before God and let the rest be unto God's will.

Chioniso

View Profile
Pereira, colombian guy fake
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 04:02 AM

I think the time he asks you for some money for what ever purpose, thats when you should realise that the relationship is going nowhere. This forum emphasises on the money issue. Ladies dont buy love. If you can give that money to the poor God will bless you abundantly. Lets trust in the Lord with all our hearts. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Cheaters are all over. Dont let them use you ladies.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 03:42 AM

Morgan I am motivated by your statement "Put your faith in Jesus and keep praying and drawing closer to Him'. - Powerful. Philipians 4 verse 6 apostle Paul says by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Lets ask God to ignite our prayer life so that we pursue, overtake and recover what is ours. To God be the glory.

Chioniso

View Profile
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 03:23 AM

Isiah 40 verse 31. Lets run our race focusing on Jesus. Surely we will be winners.

Chioniso

View Profile
Communication
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 02:32 AM

TOTH3 I have found out those men are not Christians because each time when trying establish a relationship they ask for sex. They do not fear God. If you ask them why they try to twist the word of God to squeeze their requests. The truth is sex out of wedlock is sin. What they dont know is that i read the bible, study it, memorize it and apply it to life. God is so faithful. I love God more that anything else and always asks Him to cause my thinking be agreable to His Will so that I make health choices.

Chioniso

View Profile
Men are to love their wives as they do their own bodies
Posted : 15 Jan, 2020 02:57 AM

Everyone was given freedom to do what we want. I used to hate my looks. I had to go on diet. Skipping some meals and avoiding some eatings at all times. I used to put on size 46 clothes, now I am in size 38. My body is now light and that made me change my wardrobe. I dont care what people say about me but that is what I want, to love myself first before I love others. We do not live twice.Only once. Do your best to yourself and love others as yourself. We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus. We were fearfully and wonderfully made. Lets glorify God for every organ of our body, being it physically deformed or not, that is us. Lets pray that our thinking be agreeable to his will so that we make health choices. God created us for a purpose and plan completely different from what our flesh needs. Be careful. Renew your mind and be transformed. The Word teaches us all.

Chioniso

View Profile
Those Who Fail Us
Posted : 3 Jan, 2020 05:22 AM

Very powerful. We all need to walk in humility for our God gives grace to the humble. Lets refuse to be wise in our own eyes but choose to fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to our body and nourishment to our bones. Lets clothes ourselves with compassionate, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. We bear with others and forgive whatever grievances we may have against anyone. Lets forgive as God forgave us. May the peace of Christ rule in our hearts and be thankful for His grace and the power of the HolySpirit.

Chioniso

View Profile
is there a man serious about finding the one here?
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 02:05 AM

The majority of men here put one foot in Christ and the other in the world. Personally noone will move me from my Christian path. I read the bible, I study it, memorize it and apply it to my life. I will never loose my grip on Christ and nothing will. God knows whats best for me and I know eventually I will have my man, not of the world but a man who fears God. Nowhere else but here on this Christian Forum.

Chioniso

View Profile
Scammed by a con
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 12:41 AM

Yes here we have good people, those who fear the Lord. But fake are there too. Even those with false pics and profiles. God have mercy!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10