Author Thread
angelwings60

View Profile
The Lord sent me here??
Posted : 10 Jan, 2014 09:28 PM

:waving: Hi I'm been waiting for Gods time for a Christian Gentleman , to send me a Romance,Loyal,dineing out, bowling, ect.

I'm a reborning christian. I'm Blessed for what I have,the Lord has Blessed me soo. Now If you that man, no drama ect! Bad thing is I'm not a payin member here, so fBOok you can find mE TheRE.under a N g E L a.If you would like to chatt.

Give me a holler if you like the same thangs...check out my profile to see what alot of what I like to do!! BUT

You have to b a gentlemen & Believe in the Lord God :rolleyes:

angelwings60

View Profile
To All Single Parents
Posted : 27 Jul, 2013 11:06 PM

Very True!! :glow:

angelwings60

View Profile
Any nice over 50 men in Mississippi or surrounding states.
Posted : 27 Jul, 2013 10:58 PM

I'm with you!! I'm looking for the same thing, is so hard to find down states I guess..I'll pray for us to find that great gentleman. I know its in God's hands, I do have Faith Jesus at his time..

Thank you for posting this!! God Bless you & have a great evening!

angelwings60

View Profile
Any nice over 50 men in Mississippi or surrounding states.
Posted : 27 Jul, 2013 10:57 PM

I'm with you!! I'm looking for the same thing, is so hard to find down states I guess..I'll pray for us to find that great gentleman. I know its in God's hands, I do have Faith Jesus at his time..

Thank you for posting this!! God Bless you & have a great evening!

angelwings60

View Profile
Anyone in Ms., or La.
Posted : 27 Jul, 2013 10:47 PM

I am looking for friendship from a perfect gentleman. Thats looking for some lady friend to just talk too. If so, you can try to contact me, if you can, :excited: come & lets talk to a Southern Belle Lady...:winksmile:

Thank You for taking the time to read this post...

God Bless You! Angela