View Profile
Battle Creek, MI
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 02:09 PM

GO BLUE! :dancingp:

blessedmom

View Profile
I do... I don't
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 02:06 PM

My ex has bpd... it is so sad because he is in denial about it. I thought for years it was Bipolar but, he is BPD to a T... like , they wrote the book about HIM! Such a horrible thing to live with for the person who has it and the ones who deal with them.

blessedmom

View Profile
Hello from Michigan!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 02:03 PM

I am from Michigan as well! So excited that the weather is finally easing up on us a bit! Hope things are well!:waving:

blessedmom

View Profile
single parents sometimes lonely
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 02:01 PM

It hasn't been 8 years for me but, I am very lonely. I have my kids so it seems strange to say I am lonely... but, I am.

blessedmom

View Profile
Do you think Christian people have less desire for relationships to divorced/single parents?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2014 08:41 AM

I have much of the same problem. I find it really annoying when I tell men how many kids I have (four) and they stop talking to me. It is almost as tho I want to make a disclaimer RIGHT AWAY

1. THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME DAD

2. They were concieved out of love while I was in what I thought was a FAITHFUL MARRIAGE (at least it was on MY end)

3. I didn't ASK for my husband to walk away

4. I am NOT looking for someone to take care of my kids.. I am doing a find job myself and, their dad is in the picture... :rolleyes:

(long story)

It is annoying. They are happy, healthy, beautiful amazing kids who didn't ask for this ... in fact, neither did I. .. if someone doesn't want to talk to me because I have four kids, it is THEIR loss!

blessedmom

View Profile
Introduction :)
Posted : 11 Mar, 2014 08:31 AM

Hi, I am new to the forum too!

blessedmom

View Profile
Broken Family Syndrome-Its an epidemic in the US :(
Posted : 11 Mar, 2014 08:29 AM

It is. I see it first hand in the faces of my four kids daily. They were born into what I believed was a marriage forever. With my husbnad who was faithful.I was wrong on both counts.. Not only did he have an affair, he walked out on us.

My kids weep, my four year old every night cries herself to sleep for her dad and, we are six months out!

The divorce is final, the "parenting time" has been set.... but for kids who have always had their very involved dad around, six times a month is not enough.

It is awful. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I could care less about MY grief which, is great but to see them suffer is so so awful.

Worst part is, he doesn't even want to pay for his kids... who has four kids, walks out and then says "eh, I don't feel like paying" UGH. I don't think it should have been so easy for him to walk in and ask for divorce. I think that counsoling should be MANDITORY when asking for a divorce especially when kids are involved. They have a six month waiting period here that the judge waved here and it was over in 3 months! SO dumb.