Author Thread
Phillay

View Profile
Interracial Relationships
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 10:32 PM

I grew up around persons from many different countries. I have had/have asian, white, black, indian, american, caribbean friends from a very young age. Racism is a learned trait. No one is born racist.

I wouldn't feel bad if someone told me they couldn't date me simply because I'm black just as I wouldn't be offended if they said the reason was my height, of country of origin, or size, or hair color. You get the point. It's not my fault, it's not their fault. Someone taught them incorrectly and they never grew up.

Phillay

View Profile
Christian Hip Hop
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 10:24 PM

Have you heard of Tinashi and Trip Lee? I don't listen to much Hip Hop but their song with Lecrae "Nothing I Can't Do" it's nice. :)

Phillay

View Profile
What has a man got to do to get a woman's attention?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 10:22 PM

Hi! :)

Hmm, I'd say be yourself and don't worry too much about how you "should" present yourself in order to receive the kind of attention you want. If you aren't being yourself then the lady you want may end of falling for someone who is not you and the relationship will crumble.

Dwell in the word and find yourself in Christ, let your personality and interests show. Without trying, you will get the attention of the right girl.