Author Thread
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
People
Posted : 20 Oct, 2009 12:15 AM

When a person behaves in a certain way ask yourself "what is causing this person to act this way"

A lot of t he girls on here say I am tired of being hurt, "fair enough" from a guys perspective I am tired of girls not thinking about what they are doing and then not liking my responce.

Their is an old saying that goes like this "it takes two to tango" So the next time you feel like their are no decent people in this world, examine how you are responding to things. Just a thought. :bouncy:

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Silly Rabit...
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 10:07 PM

I was watching The Andy Griffith Show :dancingp: and Gomer was asking Barney when him and Thelma Lou were going to get married. Word got around town and evidently scared Thelma Lou, and the next thing you know Thelma Lou hs cancled her regular date with Barney. To make the sitution more complicated Thelma Lou goes to the moes with Gomer. Then it was time to go to church so I did not see the rest of the episode.

But why would Thelma Lou cancel a date with her boyfriend? Don't she know that her actions only gave mixed signals?

:waving: :party:

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:58 PM

I am not as concerned with what happed, because we all know it already happened. I am more concerned with what you should do scince that did happen.

I have had similar experiences happen to me and I dd not want to move on with my life because I wanted to give the other person a second chance if they decided to come back into my life.

My advice would be if someone walks out of your life, for whatever reason, take that as Gods way of saying it as not ment to be! Then move on with your life. If God wants you wo together He is Big Enough to put you two back together! But I think if a person stops talking to you, then their is little harm in talking to them :nahnah: :dancingp:

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 10:04 PM

When dealing with people, it is important to remember thatthey are people. We all have had past experiences dealing with people.

There was a experment done with a baby, every time the baby saw a white furry object then somthing bad would happen. So the baby grew up being scared of white fluffy things like bunnies...anyway

Somthing may have happend in the guys past, maby everything was going alright, and then you triggered that negative memory.

I have a feeling the guy started thinking "if I stopped tring to talk to this girl, she will not try to talk to me." Ladies "Guys want to feel needed" and some girls just sit back and let the boys crawl to them. My suggestion is contact the guy, let him know you like talking to him! :applause:

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
I know all ladies are diffrent
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 11:12 PM

But it appears to me that some girls aproach dating (looking for any level of companionship) like they change the oil in their cars, every 30,000 miles.

Some ladies have profiles up, and they have made no modifications to them in two years!

I started thinking about some diffrences between men and women when I went shoping with my sister and mom. Them girls would look at everything for sale. My mom who is a very thin lady would be looking at clothes in the plus size department "I was thinking Ma, what are ya doen your a size four, ya arent gonna find no clothes to fit ya here" to which she would reply I know, I thought I might find somthing that I like.

My theory is this back before the world became so industerlized, Men would hunt and women would gather nuts, beries, and fruits. For the women food would pretty much be in the same spot, so they could look around and pick the juicest fruit. But if a man saw a rabbit he better get it, I dont care if that was the best looking rabit.

Does anyone else have a diffrent theory?

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Dec 12, 2012: End Times
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 09:20 PM

Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour, so that dispels the belief of knowing the exact time of Christs return. However I have done a bit or research and December 12, 2012 does seem to mark some event. But as far as "The end of time goes" That is not for us to know, but one thing is for certain "everyday that passes we are one day closer to meeting are maker" :)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
how can we ever forgive the parent who walked out on us?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 09:45 PM

People think hate is the opposite of love, but that is not true.

To see this let's look at love What is love (I know that is the title to a song) But what are the characteristics of love, whatever quality comes to your mind when I ask what love is- it comes down to selflessness. If you love someone you put their needs before your own, so basicly love is giving space in your mind for somebody, but that is kind of like hate. So if your gonna hate sombody, don't let them have space in your mind. If you hate somebody, then don't send them a Chrtimass card say "just so you know, I still hate you" So the oppsite of love is not hate, it's (no thought).

Alot of times people make their mind up that they hate someone (I think that somtimes hatred shows more affection than love)

If your brain were like a computer, hatred would be a malfunction when you try to run the program called love.

So when I hear someone say "I hate him" somtimes it is just a diffrent way of saying "I love him but I don't know how to express my feelings" :dunce:

Page : 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60