Author Thread
Broken_Made_New

View Profile
Finding God a midst my chaotic world..
Posted : 30 Sep, 2014 08:34 AM

So.. The past couple days.. I have been noticing God in some very difficult areas of my life.. Well.. Today has reached the top of my difficulty.. Today.. I found out.. I am being kicked out of my house (By my father) Having to live in my van for the next couple of months until something else comes along.. I know it is God's will.. for I am strangely at peace with it. Prayers though, for continued encouragement and continuing to seek God through these times would be awesome.. Thank you!

Broken_Made_New

View Profile
Spreading God's loved to the abandoned.
Posted : 22 Sep, 2014 11:10 PM

Hey everyone, just a little update on my journey to bringing the love of Christ to Youth who have been hurt or abandoned in their life, with loss of trust and family. After graduating High School in 2012, I pursued volunteering at the local youth group.. A place that had once saved my life, and forever call it my home. Ever since God has placed a call on my life to be with the youth who have hurts, habits, or hangups. That Youth Group has taken me to Chiang Mai Thailand, where I had helped with an organization who's mission is prevention from Child Trafficking. This organization has helped over 2 thousand children all around the world. This is a growing organization. It started in 2004! Next year, 4 other leaders and myself, are leading a group of high schoolers to kenya, for the local home in that area. Many prayers for the journey are very appreciated!

Broken_Made_New

View Profile
Hard situation turned to Christ..
Posted : 21 Sep, 2014 11:22 PM

Hey everyone.. Just a little bit about a very hard point in my life.. I was in a wonderful relationship.. Everything was going better than I could have ever hoped.. Her and I were even going to the associate pastor and his wife for pre-marital counselling. A slice of heaven explains what my life felt like. We were talking about marriage, we were even talking to each others families about it... It could not have gone better.. and it didn't... A few months had past as I was looking into schooling and work.. Was close to finally making the proposal.. When I found she had been unfaithful.. I caught her sending images to other guys.. I find strange "marks" on her neck.. and our relationship started going sour.. She had an excuse for it all.. It wasn't until I had gotten to a point of severe depression that she decided to move on to one of the guys she had been recently talking to... My life.. My love.. My hope was gone.. I was at a point of taking my own life.. Jesus spoke to me in that point of time.. I gave it all to him and found the brokenness in the relationship that I should have seen.. I was blinded by the enemy.. It took Jesus, time, and support from my Church family. To whoever is reading this and is at a point of severe depression.. Know you are better than that! You are loved! Thank you for reading this :)

Broken_Made_New

View Profile
Hey Everyone!
Posted : 20 Sep, 2014 11:23 PM

My Name is William! I come from a small area outside of the big city of Portland. I found Christ during a dark moment of my life and I have dedicated my life to serving Christ and being with Youth who are also in troubled areas.