Visit:http://www.jeshurun.in

jeshurun777

View Profile
Biggest Mission Field
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 02:59 AM

Even Japan & India is alsothe Biggest Mission Fileds

Spiritual Needs in Japan

Pray for the people of Japan

The spiritual needs in Japan are great. Japan is regarded as one of the most resistant countries in the world.

The Japanese are the 2nd largest unreached people group in the world.

(Shaikh people of Bangladesh are the largest)

There are still 1,700 towns & villages without a single church

True born-again believers represent less than one percent (this is less than some Muslim countries).

The number of new believers each year is almost completely offset by the number that fall away.

There has been very little progress during the past 50 years in spite of intensive missionary efforts.

The growth in the number of Christians has declined from 4.6% per year (following WWII) to less than 0.4% currently.

At the current growth rate it would take 1,200 years to bring the percentage of Christians up to only 7% of the population.

There has been a serious decline in interest & openess to the Gospel.

Most of the churches are very small.

There is a shortage of Japanese pastors (86% of them are over 50 years old).

There is a shrinking missionary force. The number of missionaries has shrunk by approx. 20% during the past 20 years.

THE QUALITY OF MISSIONARIES OR THE METHODOLOGIES USED IS NOT THE PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES EVANGELIZING. BUT IT IS THE JAPANESE MENTALITY ITSELF THAT IS HINDERING MORE PEOPLE FROM COMING TO CHRIST, SAID A MISSION LEADER LAST WEEK AT A GLOBAL CONFERENCE IN TOKYO.

Japanese people value human relationships more than truth and principle, said Dr. Minoru Okuyama, director of the Missionary Training Center in Japan, during his presentation at the Tokyo 2010 Global Missions Consultations.

For More details visit:http://jeshurun777.blogspot.com/2011/03/signs.html

jeshurun777

View Profile
Pray for Awakening of Christians!!!
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 02:52 AM

Dearly beloved thanks for the reference!

I found the profile of Teto and he is from Makkah Saudi Arabia!

I sent him greetings and the gospel message.

Kingdom Blessings!

jeshurun777

View Profile
Spreading God's word to Muslims and combatting Mujaahideen peacefully
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 06:58 PM

Dear Brother in Christ,I totaly agree that not attacking on the belief systems of Islam, we as Christians have to spread the good news while they are seeking to Islamize the western countries, Europe and around the world !

Great Commission of the Lord Never to be ingnored to our dear Muslim brothers.Its our responsibility gently remind them of the salvation offered in Christ.

Following details are so historically true :

THE COMING ISLAMIC THREAT:yay:

Islamic influence in US & BritainIn view of the above it should not surprise us to find considerable Islamic influence in US & Britain today. This influence is inevitably going to effect the political environment and policies followed by US & Britain governments.

It must be remembered that Islam was the majority religion in the British Empire, and when Britain brought these colonials into its cities and began to pursue a multicultural path, and then the social character of the country was bound to change. This was compounded by the simple fact that immigrants did not integrate with the indigenous population, adopting its values, cultural traditions or religious background-they kept their own customs and in many cases lived under a self �imposed form of apartheid. In other words they remained socially segregated and formed their own communities. Is it not true in America even? What happen to Michael Jackson converting to Islam?However he is no more.

About half of Britain�s Islamic population today originated from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The rest is made up largely of Indians and Arabs. The first to settle in Britain were from Yemen-as long as the turn of the century, and it was at about that time that Britain�s mainly protestant Christians began to lose faith in their own religious belief.Darwinsm and Biblical criticism undermined the very basis of religious belief. Is it not true even in US? How many books are written glorifying the Deity of Christ and how many books are written debating the doctrinal/denominational variances? How much time is wasted discussing the doctrinal differences rather than glorifying Christ and his word and evangelism? (I Tim 6:3-6; 2 Tim 4:5) People require simple gospel and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ! People don�t require debates doctrinal fighting!

Today! Practicing Moslems are far more active than practicing Anglicans-and may well outnumber them. The English landscape once dominated by churches and cathedrals has been replaced by one that is strewn by mosques. Islam may still be a minority in the big and largely secular picture-but it is a significant minority often driven with devotion and zeal.

Islamic Terror::devil:

We must recognize the fact that not all Islamic people are disposed towards the use of violence, but experience is a great teacher, and problems are rarely solved by ignoring them. It is not so much that Islamic extremists do commit acts of terror, but that their coreligionists usually say little and do even less to prevent them, or ring them to justice.

How many Moslem nations whole-heartedly condemned the terrorist attacks on Sep 11th attack on world trade centre.Presdent Bush is blamed being a war criminal but see the results the democratic freedom in Afghanistan and Iraq. Taliban was wiped out freedom for evangelism is possible only by fighting against terrorism!

In the book �preachers of Hate� by Kenneth R.Thimmerman discusses the terrorism and the mindset that lies behind it. He claims that part of the problem is the refusal of western governments and the media to face up to the reality and depth of an unreasonable and ferocious hatred-hatred rooted n Anti-Semitism.

Timmerman quotes the words of the Islamic scholar al-mawdudui (1903-1979).

�The Islamic party does not hesitate to utilize the means of war to implement its goal. Islam seeks the world>it is not satisfied by a piece of land but demands the whole universe�

Timmerman wrtes:�In London at an anniversary �celebration of 9/11 attacks, I watched his followers at the radical fins bury park mosque hang banners proclaiming �Islam will dominate the world� while vowing to transform Britain into an �Islamic Republic.�

Later in the book he quotes the words of London�s Omar Bakri Mohammed:� There are twenty- six million Muslims in Europe. In the UK alone we have 385 fundamentalist organizations. We form a fifth column, and will create chaos�Muslims n Britain want to change society, to make the Islamic flag fly over Downing Street�

Following the 9/11 US President George Bush appeared to wake up to reality for a moment. He declared war on terrorism, refused to deal any longer with the then PLO leader Yasser Arafat, and even demonstrated some support for Israel. I believe that President George Bush war on terrorism must be replaced by every Christian as a challenge for world evangelism. Who are these terrorists these terrorists came as immigrants to US and started destroying the wealth and blessings of US? Do Christians keep quiet watching all this nonsense like a terrific Hollywood movie or take it as a challenge to evangelize the corrupted minds of this people. Rather than mass evangelism, personal evangelism is more effective. After 9/11 attacks former president Bush formed an alliance with Britain and overran Afghanistan, failed to apprehend Osama Bib-laden but went on to remove sad dam Hussein from power, bringing virtual civil war to Iraq.

Let us be awakened pray :prayingm:and evengelize by fullfilling the Great commission to even to our muslim brothers world wide.

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" [Matt 28:18-20].

jeshurun777

View Profile
Pray for Awakening of Christians!!!
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 06:36 PM

Dear Brother in Christ,I totaly agree with your opinion that Christians are to be awakened !:glow:

Following details are so historically true :

THE COMING ISLAMIC THREAT:yay:

Islamic influence in US & BritainIn view of the above it should not surprise us to find considerable Islamic influence in US & Britain today. This influence is inevitably going to effect the political environment and policies followed by US & Britain governments.

It must be remembered that Islam was the majority religion in the British Empire, and when Britain brought these colonials into its cities and began to pursue a multicultural path, and then the social character of the country was bound to change. This was compounded by the simple fact that immigrants did not integrate with the indigenous population, adopting its values, cultural traditions or religious background-they kept their own customs and in many cases lived under a self �imposed form of apartheid. In other words they remained socially segregated and formed their own communities. Is it not true in America even? What happen to Michael Jackson converting to Islam?

About half of Britain�s Islamic population today originated from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The rest is made up largely of Indians and Arabs. The first to settle in Britain were from Yemen-as long as the turn of the century, and it was at about that time that Britain�s mainly protestant Christians began to lose faith in their own religious belief.Darwinsm and Biblical criticism undermined the very basis of religious belief. Is it not true even in US? How many books are written glorifying the Deity of Christ and how many books are written debating the doctrinal/denominational variances? How much time is wasted discussing the doctrinal differences rather than glorifying Christ and his word and evangelism? (I Tim 6:3-6; 2 Tim 4:5) People require simple gospel and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ! People don�t require debates doctrinal fighting!

Today! Practicing Moslems are far more active than practicing Anglicans-and may well outnumber them. The English landscape once dominated by churches and cathedrals has been replaced by one that is strewn by mosques. Islam may still be a minority in the big and largely secular picture-but it is a significant minority often driven with devotion and zeal.

Islamic Terror::devil:

We must recognize the fact that not all Islamic people are disposed towards the use of violence, but experience is a great teacher, and problems are rarely solved by ignoring them. It is not so much that Islamic extremists do commit acts of terror, but that their coreligionists usually say little and do even less to prevent them, or ring them to justice.

How many Moslem nations whole-heartedly condemned the terrorist attacks on Sep 11th attack on world trade centre.Presdent Bush is blamed being a war criminal but see the results the democratic freedom in Afghanistan and Iraq. Taliban was wiped out freedom for evangelism is possible only by fighting against terrorism!

In the book �preachers of Hate� by Kenneth R.Thimmerman discusses the terrorism and the mindset that lies behind it. He claims that part of the problem is the refusal of western governments and the media to face up to the reality and depth of an unreasonable and ferocious hatred-hatred rooted n Anti-Semitism.

Timmerman quotes the words of the Islamic scholar al-mawdudui (1903-1979).

�The Islamic party does not hesitate to utilize the means of war to implement its goal. Islam seeks the world>it is not satisfied by a piece of land but demands the whole universe�

Timmerman wrtes:�In London at an anniversary �celebration of 9/11 attacks, I watched his followers at the radical fins bury park mosque hang banners proclaiming �Islam will dominate the world� while vowing to transform Britain into an �Islamic Republic.�

Later in the book he quotes the words of London�s Omar Bakri Mohammed:� There are twenty- six million Muslims in Europe. In the UK alone we have 385 fundamentalist organizations. We form a fifth column, and will create chaos�Muslims n Britain want to change society, to make the Islamic flag fly over Downing Street�

Following the 9/11 US President George Bush appeared to wake up to reality for a moment. He declared war on terrorism, refused to deal any longer with the then PLO leader Yasser Arafat, and even demonstrated some support for Israel. I believe that President George Bush war on terrorism must be replaced by every Christian as a challenge for world evangelism. Who are these terrorists these terrorists came as immigrants to US and started destroying the wealth and blessings of US? Do Christians keep quiet watching all this nonsense like a terrific Hollywood movie:nahnah: or take it as a challenge to evangelize the corrupted minds of this people. Rather than mass evangelism, personal evangelism is more effective. After 9/11 attacks former president Bush formed an alliance with Britain and overran Afghanistan, failed to apprehend Osama Bib-laden but went on to remove sad dam Hussein from power, bringing virtual civil war to Iraq.

jeshurun777

View Profile
BilD International SUMMIT
Posted : 1 Sep, 2010 06:25 AM

Iam planning to attend the summit please pray that many people will get access to this education by participating in the summit and be blessed.

jeshurun777

View Profile
BilD International SUMMIT
Posted : 1 Sep, 2010 06:23 AM

Hi dear Brothers & Sisters in christ.Here is the great opportunity to study the word of GOd in the way of Christ and his apostles.

For More information visit:

http://www.bild.org/summit/Overview.htm

jeshurun777

View Profile
Biggest Mission Field
Posted : 8 Jul, 2010 04:46 AM

Brother Tucker informative posting by you. Yes, I agree that the church is not the mission field but called by the Lord to worship him. As you said that there are Short/Long-term mission trips existing from US and western world. But the men of old from these countries became missionaries and sacrificed their lives for the sake of evangelism. I agree with you that Even Evangelism is required everywhere. As you stated that it should start from our family, locality, neighbourhood, our country and then abroad. If these would be practiced as by the early Apostles like they were evangelizing from Judea, Samaria and to the ends of the earth.

As you said that an average American evangelize 2 persons per week many souls will be reached with Gospel [If the average Christian in America were to witness to 2 people a week, how many people would be hearing the Gospel each year]

Let us reach our neighborhoods with the Good News of Christ. May the Lord will bless us to fulfill the great commission of the Lord.

jeshurun777

View Profile
Does height really matter? Would you marry a short guy?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 12:36 AM

Famous Personalities of the world who were the combination of shorter men married Taller women!

Arpad Busson, Brigitte Nielson, Carla Bruni, Ethan Hawke, Famous Couples With Taller Women, Jamie Callum, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Janet Jackson, Jermaine Dupri, Jerry-Ferrara, Katie Holmes, Mick Jagger, Nicolas Sarkozy, Padma Lakshmi, Penny Lancaster, Peter Dinklage, Rod Stewart, Roman Polanski, Salman Rushdie, , Sophie Dahl, Tom Cruise, Uma Thurman,

Tall Women with Short Men

Here is an excellent informative Excerpt by Tall corina.Read it and Enjoy!

Do tall women like short men?

Yes, women like short men or tall men and all types of men. Most women prefer a man to be taller because of social expectations but when it comes down whether they like a man or not...his height won't be the most important quality in her attraction to a man. Men give more importance to "certain look" than women do. I heard many men told me they would date only thin women or said they only get sexually attracted to thin women.

As far as women, I never heard a woman say she gets attracted only to tall men or only to muscular men. Women's sexuality isn't as visual, where as in men, visual attraction plays a lot bigger role. If you are a short men, you don't have to worry about woman's sexual attraction, it's more in her mind than in her eyes.

Tall woman with short men is Sexy!

Yes, tall women with short men look very sexy, it's so rare and very attractive. You can see many celebrities where a man is a lot shorter than a woman. Look at the pictures of tall men and women in this article "Why do tall women love little men?" It's so beautiful to see a tall woman with a with a short man. Tall women turn peoples heads who eager to look at them and when a tall woman with much shorter man they turn heads even more.

Many rich and famous men dated very tall women and in our society tall is equal to beauty, model type looking, so no surprise why rich men and go for tall women too. If a man and a woman secure enough in who they are, it won't matter how tall they are either.

Experience with short men in my life

In my article Dating as a Tall Girl you can read more about my dating experience.

I can tell you it was great to date short men also, girls can easily fall in love with a short man too.

I never felt uncomfortable dating short guys. I always dated many men at that time in my search for my soul mate. Those men put so much effort in getting my attention, asking me out, being so nice and affectionate maybe that's why I never felt uncomfortable with them.

They made me feel loved, welcomed and appreciated that I was always happy around them.

Usually I think I prefer taller men but when I meet a short man who I really like I could easily forget about all my preferences and expectations.

Short Husband

Maybe you wonder if my husband is a tall man or not. My husband and I are about the same height but I don't consider him to be tall at all. Mostly, because when we are around people, people usually tell me "Wow, you are so tall!" but they never tell it to my husband even that we are similar height! So, he isn't tall at all, but it's o'kay. Very often I look even taller than he is because of my shoes and because I'm a woman. You know, women aren't expected to be my height... I always thought before I probably would marry a taller man, but I was wrong.

I found so many attractive qualities in him that it wasn't even a question in my mind whether I want to be with him or not. I married him even that he is not the tallest men I dated. He has unique qualities that I can't find in anyone. His wonderful character is more important than his lack of height. We have been married for many years already.

My sister is married to a man who is the same height as her as well (she is about 5'9 tall and her husband is similar height also). So, there are many women who want to marry a man that is not taller than her.

-Tall Corina

Selected Bibliography:

1.Famous Couples With Taller Women: Is Height Just A Number? (PHOTOS)

www.huffingtonpost.com

2.Why DO tall women love little men? | Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.ukSimilar

3.Tall Women with Short men

www.tallcorina.com

jeshurun777

View Profile
Does height really matter? Would you marry a short guy?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 11:33 PM

I Do believe that Height should not become impotant in matimony.We see that many affluent and leaders of the world married woman who were taller than their height.

For ex:

1.Nicholas sarkozy the president of France married Carla Bruni who is taller than him.What's wrong!

2.World famous Writer Mr.Slaman Rushdie married padmalakshmi godrej who is taller than him what's wrong!

3.In India Congress party chairman daughter Priyanka Gandhi married Robert wadhers who is shorter than her.What's wrong! they are leading a happy life.

Marriages are made in heaven but maintained on the earth!

We need to look at the real person Inside the body not the outer ones.

Is any father or mother thinks that their children shouldn't grow taller than them?

If they think in that way is not it uncomfortable?

Indeed every parent desires that their children should grow in every aspect of their life more than they are achieved.And if we love our spouse,we need to think in the same sphere.I believe that it is the personality of inner man which should be Important and the basics.

Why always men should be higher than women? why women should not be higher than men?

I believe when God Created Adam and Eve he might have created equally proportioned in Height & in Age.But the choice rests with us.A person's 1.Oneness In God 2.Oneness in mind, character &commitment is the essential ingredients in a christian marriage.

when people of this world are marrying eachother not bothering regading height why we christians should bother about our height and make it a critical issue in the marriage.

"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart" (I Sam 16:7).

"Then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways,whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men" (I Kings 8:39).

"As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intents of the thoughts......" (I chronicles 28:9).

And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves in the sight of men, but God knows your hearts; for that which is highly esteemed among men is detestable in the sight of God" (Luke 16:15).

"Every man's way is right in his own eyes,

But the LORD weighs the hearts" ( Prov 21:2).

Page : 1 2 3